Kendra (Part 20)

"Wake up." I rolled over and saw Ryland shaking my arm. 

"What." I groaned, sitting up.

"Come on we're gonna have a fun day." 

I mumbled an okay, and shooed him out so I could get dressed.

I took off my pajamas, and walked over to my closet. I grabbed a black and white striped shirt that was knotted in the front, it was a little long to be considered a crop top, but too short to be considered a normal shirt, so I put on a black high waisted skirt to go with it. I brushed out my hair, it was a little curly from me washing my hair last night, but I didn't fell like straightening it, so I put it into a half up half down bun. I didn't want to put on a lot of make up, so I just put on highlight, and mascara. I put on deodorant and body spray, as well.

I walked out of my room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I heard Ryland downstairs talking to his camera, so I went down there.

"Ken are you ready?" He asked. He was wearing jean shorts, a black t shirt and the Gucci slides that had the diamonds on them or whatever. 

"I need to put shoes on."

"Show your OOTD." He turned the camera to me then said, "Oh, and your phone is on the kitchen table." He winked and I smiled.

"Okay." I turned in a circle, then walked to the kitchen to get my phone as Ryland went back to vlogging himself. I walked into the foyer, where my Toms were sitting on the floor. 

"Ry I'm ready." I opened my phone, and scrolled Instagram, liking a couple of post I had been tagged in.

"Okay." He responded, and came into the foyer. "Here." He handed me the vlog camera, and I followed him to the G.

"So I have no idea what's happening." I spoke to the camera, "Ryland woke me up this morning and said get up we're gonna go have fun."

"We are!' Ryland laughed, and started the car. "What do you want to listen to." He asked and connected his phone to Bluetooth. 

"Umm, Ed Sheeran." He nodded, and Small Bump began playing over the car speaker. "Wait I'm gonna vlog too." 

I pulled out my phone camera. "Hey, everyone! I have two cameras right now, mine and Ryland's." I turned my phone to Ryland. "Ry say hi."

Instead of responding, he more like screamed, and went back to driving. 

"Do you want Starbucks." He asked, and motioned to the one coming up. 

"Yes." I answered, nodding at the camera. "I want a pink drink."

Ryland nodded, and ordered the same thing as I did. 

"Thank you." Ryland said, and pulled up to pay. 

I turned the camera to him grabbing the drinks, and handing me mine, he pulled into a parking space.

"Here let me." He took his camera and put it on his little stand thing. "There we go." 

"So where are we going." I looked at my own camera.