Kendra (Part 21)

Andrew and I were sitting on the couch, he had been in charge of "watching" me, which meant Shane and Ryland were going out to dinner, Morgan went to visit Colorado, and Andrew was gonna be here editing anyway. 

I looked over my YouTube channel, I only had a couple videos, my New York video, a vlog with Garrett, and my adoption video. I had a couple vlogs that I had jokingly made in the car, but I never posted those. Now I needed to edit my vlog with Ryland from the other day.

"Andrew, can you teach me how to edit this?"

"Yeah, of course." He stood up and walked to sit next to me. 

"Shane downloaded the stuff for me, and said he was gonna teach me how to use it, but has just been doing it for me." I explained. 

"Did you transfer the videos from your phone onto here." I nodded, and Andrew turned the computer to face him better.

"So, first, you need to take out those transitions, so it flows better." I clicked the buttons to take out what he said, so it seemed like one big video. "Now just watch the whole video, and as you watch it take out the parts that don't really have anything going on." 

"Okay." I put on my headphones, and pressed play on the video.

I tried my best to keep only the parts with talking. So the video was down to only about 7 minutes. I watched it again, and put in some backround music playing quietly, in case it was too quiet at some point.

"Andrew can you watch it now?" 

"Sure, do you wanna watch this one?" Andrew and I switched computers. 

I watched part of Shane's new video, which was just us running around a store trying to make a video out of it. 

"This is good Kendra." Andrew smiled, and handed me my laptop back. 

"I feel like it's too short." He shrugged. 

"It doesn't have to be long." He said. "If you want it to be a little bit longer, next time you can do what Ryland does, like over a week." 

"I don't do YouTube often enough for that, though, I think. I just do it when something fun is happening, I guess." 

"It's a good length video, and I think it's okay." 

"Okay. Anything else?" I asked. 

"You can add other short clips of videos." He suggested. "Like we add videos of Tana sometimes, and stuff like that." 

I watched the video again, looking for some place to add a video. "I don't see where I wanna add any in this video." 

"Hold on." Andrew skipped to the part of the video when Shane asked me if my slides would match anything.

He cut a clip into a separate part, and turned it black and white, and added a sound clip that had the song that's like "All around me are familiar faces." 

"Oh!" I said, and added like two more clips like that throughout the video. 

"Thank you, Andrew." I smiled, and pressed Upload to YouTube. 

"Will Shane make you a thumbnail, or do you want me to make you one?" 

"Shane will." I responded, going to title the video. 

My Gucci Haul

I put my computer on the coffee table, to let it continue uploading, and watched whatever was on the T.V., which was Family Guy reruns. I did that until I got a text from Shane. 

From Dad Shane (ICE) - try to go to sleep, you have school tomorrow. we'll be home in an hour. good night, love you

To Dad Shane (ICE) - I'll go to sleep now, I'm tired anyway. Good night, love you too

-

-

-

sorry for the short chapter !