Kendra (Part 25)

I started online school a week ago. I thought what was gonna happen was I would wake up when I felt like it, then eat, and do school until I was done, then film or hang out. But, Ryland had been keeping me on a schedule. I got to sleep in later, and didn't spend as much time on school work as I did at old school. But still.

My alarm rang at 8:30, and I had an hour to get my life together before me and Ryland would choose our spot for the day. I put my hair in a messy bun, changed from sweatpants to leggings, and put on a black hoodie over the sports bra I had been wearing.

I heard Ryland getting in the shower, but I knocked on their bedroom door to see if Shane would order me breakfast.

"Your'e getting better at this whole getting ready thing." Shane laughed when he opened the door. I rolled my eyes, and went and jumped on the bed.

"Can you get breakfast?" I asked, laying flat and looking at the ceiling.

"Where do you want?" He replied pulling out his phone.

"I don't care where, I just want french toast."

"Go ask Morgan what she wants." He instructed, so I stood up and walked to Morgan's room, knocking on her door until she groaned something that sounded like a come in.

"We're ordering breakfast what do you want?" She shrugged, saying she didn't care."She doesn't care." I repeated to Shane, jumping back in the bed, and cuddling under the blankets. "Can I go back to bed?" Shane shook his head, and ordered the food.

"Go to bed now and you're not gonna wanna wake back up, and Rylands gonna be pissed." We both laughed, and Ryland screamed.

"I can hear you guys!" He yelled, and I sank further into the bed.

I grabbed my phone, and opened Snapchat, focusing the camera on Shane. I zoomed in on his face, and laughed. He looked up, and looked very confused.

"What're you doing?" He asked, and I turned the camera to me and laughed.

"Shane's ordering me food because he loves me." I spoke to the camera. "I'm getting French toast."

"Let's see..." Shane said, and I turned the camera back to him, "Is Kendra gonna actually make a video today."

"Hey!" I protested, and the video stopped. I put on a filter and started talking again. "Mean."

"You literally just said that I loved you." He laughed, and laid back on the bed.

"You do love me you're just mean to me." I reasoned, and he set his phone down.

"I am gonna make a video today." I turned the camera to me again, "I'm gonna make a video being you." He just rolled his eyes at me, and I rolled my eyes back.

"Kendra." Ryland spoke from the bathroom, and I stopped the video.

"Yeah?"

"Go under the blankets all the way for like two minutes so I can put shorts on." I laughed, but turned face down and put the covers over my head.

I heard Ryland rush out of the bathroom, and to the closet. After a minute he told me I was good to come up. So I looked up and he was choosing a shirt.