Kendra (Part 4)

Hi!
Okay so I wear like a 5 or a 6 in jeans, and a medium or large in shirts. Like both fit but sometimes I prefer large because they're more comfortable. I usually just wear like skinny jeans and t shirts, I guess? Like sometimes it's event t shirts and some times it's like the t shirts with brands and stuff. It doesn't really matter to me honestly. And leggings. I like leggings. And I like slide on Vans and tennis shoes for shoes. But I have enough clothes you don't really have to get me anything unless you really want to.
So food I eat like lots of microwaveable popcorn. I also eat any kind of cereal bar. I'll eat most foods honestly. And my room, I really do not care what it looks like. I'll give you all full creative control.
So a couple hours later update, I just watched some of your videos. You all seem super nice and funny. I'm now even more excited to be able to actually move in and meet you guys. Your friends seem super cool too, Garrett and Drew. See. I'm bad at these now I don't know what to say.
So it's only a week till I move it so I don't know if we have time for another set of letters so see you then I guess!
I'm so excited to move it with you guys!