Ryland (Part 2)

"Hello, everyone, good morning." I spoke into the camera, standing in my kitchen surrounded by boxes. "Today, Shane and I are moving. Shane is currently outside putting some of our boxes into his Jeep then we're gonna drive over and put those where they go and go to the store to get some stuff. We should be moving for the next threeish days I think? With furniture and everything. So... that's what's happening today." I smiled at the camera and stopped filming, setting the camera on the table.
Shane came in to grab another box, "Can you grab the pool floats and put them in the back seat of my car? The trunk has boxes in it and then we can drive over after."
"Yeah." I jogged in front of Shane and held the door open for him so he could get the box.
I followed him out the door and grabbed the things out of the pool, luckily our new place had a pool, so we didn't have to get rid of all the pool stuff we had already bought. I threw the floats in the backseat and got into the passenger seat, Shane was already in the drivers seat.
"We have a meeting with the social worker at 2, and then the movers are coming to move furniture at 8."
Shane said, and I nodded, opening my phones camera.
"Shane say hi!"
"I'm driving go away." He laughed, and pushed the camera to my face instead of his. I rolled my eyes, but began talking.
"So it's currently 9:30, Shane just told me the movers were coming tonight, so today we're really just taking stuff there then we're gonna be up all night organizing the stuff we brought over and getting rid of some stuff."
"Yeah," Shane started, and I turned the camera to him, "I mean, since Morgan is really living with us now, we moved into a bigger house partially so she could have a room and we could have our office back." He laughed, but continued, "So we want Morgan to be able to put some of her stuff on the walls and in the living room too. So I'm gonna try to find an interior designer so it looks less like the three of us threw up in the living room."
I laughed, and then saw a Starbucks out of the corner of my eye, "Oh, Shane can we stop?"
"Are you kidding me." He groaned but pulled into the drive through anyway. 
"Thank you." I filmed Shane as he handed me my drink. "Okay, so I think our new house is literally like within walking distance of this Starbucks."
"Walking distance is a stretch." Shane commented.
"No but it's like right there" I pointed to our house which was about 7 houses into the neighborhood. "Okay, see you guys later."
"Can you unlock the door?" I nodded, and got out of the car, walking up to the front step.
It felt so much better then our old house already. It wasn't on a hill, it was in a nice neighborhood in the suburbs, there was room for me, Shane, Morgan, and the child were adopting.
"Are you excited." Shane came up behind me with a box, and kissed my temple.
"Very." I unlocked the door and the house was very echoey because there was nothing in it.
And then I turned around to help get the boxes out of the car, and fill the house with us.