Shane (Part 3)

Kendra!
Hi! I'm so happy you wrote a letter to us that's amazing. I really wanted to talk to you but I can't until your placement date, but I see your social worker pretty much everyday just to work everything out and I'm assuming you do too. So we can just pass these notes and seem like cool people until we can see each other.
I'm literally so happy that I get to adopt you. I can't wait to meet you!
So, I have a couple of questions for you, that aren't about anything, just so we can get you some stuff before you come. You don't have to answer all of them if you don't want to. Are you cool with dogs/cats? What size clothes do you wear (so we can get you some before you come sorry if that's weird). How do you want your room done? And what snacks do you like (so we can have some stuff you actually like to eat here). Also what kind of clothes do you wear?
So I guess here I'll tell you about myself so you aren't living with a complete stranger. My names Shane, and my boyfriends name is Ryland, and we're gonna be your dads! Sorry I'm really excited. But I have a YouTube channel and that's my job. I live with my boyfriend, and his sister Morgan, and then I have two dogs, Uno and Honey, and a cat named Cheeto. If you have access to it, you should watch some of my videos, that way you get more used to it because I don't know how loud it generally is but we're loud. Also if you do watch them I promise I won't cuss with you as much as I do in the videos.
Oh, and we moved into a new house. That way you could stay in a room that's not haunted (it's in the videos or you can ask me to explain it to you if you want) and we have more space.
So, yeah! Really excited to meet you!