The quiet of the two stared at me as if trying to figure something out.

"We'll take you to bathe. That should calm you." The other girl said.

She took my hand and they led me to the hot springs.

Suddenly I felt violently ill. I held my mouth with my hand to stop the gagging.

"What is that smell?! It's aweful!" I gasped.

Both girls sniffed the air. The slight barely there smell of garlic caught them both by surprise.

"That smell is coming from the kitchen." The quiet one said as she pointed down a deep hallway.

"Some nose you got." The other girl said as she walked me to the edge of the hot spring.

Than it hit.

I hadn't felt sick all day which had been odd since for the past two weeks I had woken up early everyday feeling very sick.

I ran to the side of the hot springs and released my stomach behind a few rocks.

The quiet one held my hair back as I continued to vomit.

"Ughhh..That burns." I mumble as my eyes watered at the burning sensation in my throat.

After my display of sickness and my bath the two girls helped me get dressed in a fancy looking kimono.

"My boobs got bigger?" I question as I cupped my breasts.

"My lady? May I ask you a question?" The quiet one spoke out as she tied the black, pink and purple floral kimono together with a lavender sash around my waist and a red string tied around the sash.

I turned to her and tilted my head.

"Yes?"

"Are you pregnant?" She asked looking me straight in the eyes.

"I..I don't think so.. why?" I asked hesitantly.

"You have a certain glow about you. And when you became lightheaded and sick from the smell of garlic coming from deep in the castle has us thinking you are." The other one says.

I flustered.

"I'm..I'm not sure." I say to her.

"Has a man laid between your legs and released his seed in you?" The other girl says leaning very close to my face.
Yes. Bankotsu has.

I blushed furiously.

"Um...um..."
I was caught off guard.

Pregnant?
I couldn't be pregnant.

I shivered at the thought of what happened to Mayu when she fell pregnant with Bankotsu's offspring.

"I...He..I...can't be.." I whispered, my eyes drifting from the two girls staring at me to my lap.

'I should ask Suikotsu when he's in his good side..' I thought to myself as I placed my hand on my flat stomach.

"A single white flower in a field of darkness.."

The goddess' voice echoed through me as I wrapped my arms around my stomach.

Is that what she meant? Could she have seen if I was pregnant or not? Even Bartholomew hasn't said anything.

I stayed silent as they finished getting me ready. My hair was tied in two low twin tails instead of my usual braids and my lips were coated with a light pink color. They added the same color onto my cheeks adding warmth to my pale face.