*Extra* loveable

Readers pov
"JEFF! GIVE BACK MY SKETCH BOOK!" I screamed as I ran though the mansion living room chasing after the charred haired teenage killer, he chuckled and held it above his head so I couldn't reach. "COME GET IT, LOSER!" He was too busy throwing insults at me that he wasn't paying attention where he was running, not noticing the tall figure standing in front of him. Jeff ran into the unnoticed man and fell backwards and landed on his ass making me laugh out, "now who's the loser!" The man looked down at Jeff and then at the book that laid by his feet, he bent down and picked it up and flipped through the pages stopping at one in particular. He was startled because the picture that had caught his eye was a drawing of him and there were multiple more surrounding it, he was intrigued and interested so he kept flicking through the pages in shock. "J-Jason don't look through that!" I leaned forward and grabbed the book out of his hands startling him, "this is yours?" He gently smiled at me making my heart melt "very good drawings keep it up, quite a model you've chosen." he chuckled at his own joke making my face flush bright red, he placed a large warm hand on my (h/c) hair and began ruffling it then gently stroking it. Still smiling down at me he leaned down and whispered into my ear so Jeff couldn't hear, "call my name anytime, and I will come for you, love" he pulled away and winked at me, he began walking away leaving me standing there comprehending what just happened with a curious Jeff waving his hand in my face. "Earth to (y/n), oi ya in there?". I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts and pushed Jeff aside holding my book close to my chest and walking back to my room, I hid the book and began thinking about Jason's words.

Timeskip
We were all called into the living room for a gaming night where we all play fun games together, but today's was different they all seemed to be teeming against me. Being extremely rude might I add, "are you going to cry to mommy" Jeff said but I simply replied saying "no, my moms dead" I've had enough of there insults for one night. "Look how lonely she is haha, pathetic" BEN laughed out while the others joined in 'why. Why are they all being so mean' tears began to spew from my eyes as they continuously threw insults at me, 'I've had enough'. Without realising I had backed away and screamed out at the top of my lungs, making them burn and feel like they were ripping apart. "JASON!" They all immediately stopped as two hands were placed on my shoulders and a tall figure stood behind me, he was smiling but it seemed to fade as he saw me crying.

No ones pov
"Who dare makes my dear (y/n) cry?!" Everyone in the room seemed to stiffen up as he looked up at them, eyes glowing luminous green from pure rage. "Is no one going to step forward and confess! Grow a pair of balls your all killers here huh!" He shouted with his deep voice while gently pushing the crying girl behind him, he stood protectively in front of her. No one dared make eye contact they all kept there gaze upon the floor like they knew what they did was wrong, and they all felt incredibly guilty and scared of Jason's demonic voice and his angry state. His hair began turning white at the roots slowly traveling down his mahogany hair, his arms turning black while skin peeled off and his nails turned to sharp white pointed claws.

Readers pov
"Jason calm down" BEN said while trying to calm his anger but to no avail, he quickly wrapped his hand around BENs throat and began squeezing slowly draining the life from him. BEN began glitching violently while his body looked lifeless and his arms hung loosely by his side, "Jason stop!" I shouted but Jason continued to squeeze, Jeff charged at him but he only received a hard kick to the stomach knocking him back and winding him. "Let go if my friend" Jeff spat while struggling to stand up trying to look strong, "JASON STOP!" I ran up to him but he quickly swung his arm back and his claws collided with my face, my body hit the floor and he let go off BENs body. BEN fell to the ground with a loud thud and started violently coughing regaining his breath, he looked back up at us in surprise and fear.

Jason's hair turned back to its normal mahogany colour and his eyes returned to the golden glow, his skin colour came back and his claws turned back to nails. He seemed to stare down at my vulnerable state as I whimpered and held my bleeding cheek, he regained his senses and quickly ran to my side "I'm so sorry please forgive me (y/n), I-i lost control" he held my cheek and wiped away the tears mixed with blood, I nodded and gently smiled showing him that I understood.

"Can we....just get out of here. Please" I asked earning a gentle smile from him, he nodded pulling me into a passionate kiss. My eyes widened is surprise but soon melted into the loving action and kissed back, he pulled away and stood up pulling me up with him. "Let's go" he gave Ben and Jeff a small sorry before dragging me out the mansions doors.

"Thank you Jason"

"Anytime dear, I'll always protect you. And I promise never to hurt you ever again, if I do feel free to fix me"