Chapter 8

Jason's pov
I could tell something was wrong when I heard her crying, but I had never expected her to be suffering so much that depression had taken her. And she was also diagnosed with a disease which will kill her before she can end herself. 'I can't let her hurt herself' I kicked down the door as I heard her run and grab something from the draws and her go silent. "You silly girl, put the knife down!. If I didn't care about you I wouldn't be here right now would I!" I grabbed her by the wrist and yanked the knife out her grasp and threw it across the bedroom, she looked scared and sad but I pulled her into a hug feeling guilty. 'I caused this, I can't ignore these feelings. I can't ignore her and my love for her'.

She sobbed onto my shoulder for a few minutes and I sat on a chair in the room and sat her on my lap facing me. I could feel her thighs wrapped on each side of my hips, her breasts tightly squeezed up against my chest. Her pale arms wrapped around my neck and her head laying on my shoulder, her round arse sitting on my crotch. She soon fell asleep on me and wouldn't let go, I didn't want to move incase she woke up.

This sure is comfortable, but I need to put her in bed I'll stay like this for a little while longer. I guess my lap wasn't that comfortable because she started fidgeting, she moved her arse and it accidentally stroked my 'manly area' making me groan. "Oh god please don't do that again" she began moving more and kept sitting on my 'manly area' making me hard. I bit my lip and held in my moans.
'I can't' I stood up and carried her and put her into bed.

I began to walk away and felt a slight tug on my arm, I turned to face (y/n) to see her eyes slightly open. "Thanks you Jason" her voice was so cute, thank god it was dark or she would have seen how hard she made me. I smiled and walked out the room shutting the door, I walked to the workshop and looked down. 'Man, I really need to do something about this'

Timeskip
When I was done with my funny business I walked into my room where (y/n) was sleeping. I took off my clothes and left on my boxers and crawled into bed, wrapping the covers around me I saw that (y/n) was shaking. 'She must be cold' I lay there and stared at her for a while.

Readers pov
After Jason left I woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep I was so cold, I pretended to be asleep when Jason came in. He pulled the blanket off me making me shiver more, I tried so hard to stop but it didn't work. I felt warm arms wrap around me and my back was pushed up against Jason's chest, I immediately felt myself warm up. I turned around and snuggled up into his chest stealing his warmth, he smiled and embraced me tighter making me happier than I had ever been.

"I love you (y/n)" my eyes widened in surprise as I looked up into his honey coloured eyes making his eyes widen to. "Do you really mean that?" He blushed and nodded, "I love you too Jason" I smiled but was interrupted by Jason's warm lips smashing against mine. We pulled apart for air and both smiled "tomorrow I have a surprise for you" he said "I'm excited" we both laughed and hugged and eventually fell back asleep our bodies entangled.