Chapter 2

Readers POV
I turned my soaking wet body toward the house and looked at the door, hesitation in my slow steps towards it. I turned my head Back one last time, to see the full moon glowing in the dark sky. Not a single star, I always wished to see a sky full of stars but it was always clouded, Like my Heart.
Putting my hand on the cold metal handle, I opened the door and walked in. I locked it then I was walking to my room leaving a trail of water behind me, I stepped over the empty beer bottles and cans that were littering the floor. My eyes didn't see the shattered glass as My foot pressed heavily down on it, I bit my lip to stop me from screaming. It didn't hurt that much, It was just that I wasn't expecting it and it shocked me. Because of the disease I have, I can no longer feel anything in my feet and soon the muscles will shut down too. I looked down upon the blood that was now spreading on the marbled floor, limping to my bedroom.

Timeskip
My wet (h/c) hair smelt and was a tangled mess as it stuck to my face, I had dried off the rest of my body and bandaged up my foot. Rubbing a towel off my hair roughly to dry it quicker.
If you are wondering why I was standing outside in the rain..well the reason is because I hate being in this house, most of the time alone. My dad is always getting drunk at pubs and at women's houses getting laid. And my sister that is one your younger than me is sleeping at a friends house.she always is, she is the popular one out of us in school. And we hate each other even though we're biological sisters, we are complete opposites. She is the cute, pretty, popular girl with fancy clothes and she is spoilt by our dad. And then there is me, the lame emo with no friends my sister and her friends bully me and my dad and my sister Ashley completely hates me. I was diagnosed with a disease that is slowly shutting down my body and there is no way to prevent it from killing me. Then my mother ,well..she was murdered, I was there when I happened that's why my dad blames it on me. All I remember was my mom getting stabbed several times in the stomach by an old man in his 50's. I was nine and now I'm 16 so I can't really remember much. But the face she wore and her last words are burned into my mind forever.
She was scared, worried and....happy, my mother suffered from depression and was suicidal. So I think she wanted this but was scared to leave me. "(Y/n),darling don't cry. I will always be here even if you don't see me. I lo...ve yo..u" her words were cutting short as her breath slowly faded. Then the life and glow was drained form her eyes.

So yea..that's why I hate this house....you get it.