*Extra* obsessed with her

Jason's pov
Ever since that day she came into my doll shop I've been infatuated with her, her charming looks and cute personality. I want her as my own I want to hold her in my arms and never let her go even if she struggled, I'd make her love me. But that stupid predator is always clinging to her and she seems to enjoy his company, what an irrational girl.

She will be mine and mine alone

"Waaa I want my mommy" the small and weak child cried from behind me as I was focused on a doll I was making, "shut up!" I span around and slit the child's neck, he bored me anyway it's about time I get a new best friend.

Readers pov
"Hey babe" my boyfriend said as he wrapped his skinny arms around my waist, "morning, how was your sleep" I asked as I ruffled his (boyfriends hair colour (bf/h/c)) hair, making him close his eyes and nuzzle his face into the crook of my neck. "It wasn't good, because you weren't there to cuddle" he mumbled as placed a kiss on my jaw, I giggled "I was at work  sorry" he pulled away and stared into my eyes "I love you (y/n)" he said as he leaned down "I love you too" I tiptoed and our lips locked together in a passionate kiss.

Timeskip
I was currently walking back home because I popped to the shop to get some groceries, "I wonder what (y/bf/n) wants for tea tonight". I approached the front door and fumbled around with the bags trying to take my shoes off, I opened the door and walked in. "(y/bf/n)! I'm home" I was waiting for him to welcome me back but I got no reply, it was unusual to not get a welcome home. I shut the door behind me and calmly walked into the living room, I dropped the bags In pure terror I wanted to scream but nothing would come out. All I could do was stare at my boyfriends body laying limply on the floor, I ran to his side and began shaking his body violently. "Babe wake up please" my heart stopped and all the colour drained from me when I noticed the blood dripping from his slit open neck, I sobbed and stood up and backed away my eyes never leaving his now dead body. "W-who would do such a gruesome thing?" I chocked out as I backed away still staring him, my back was met with something warm and strong. I froze and stiffened up as I felt it vibrate as a chuckle escalated from it, "why me, love. I'm here to take you home, so be a good girl and don't struggle". I was about to scream but a hand was roughly slammed against my lips preventing me from screaming, I began thrashing my arms around to get out the anonymous mans strong grip. "It looks like you going to make it hard for me, sorry love" with that I felt a sharp pain shoot through the back of my head like I had been hit with something, my vision grew blurry and the last thing I saw was (bf/n) laying dead on the floor. 'I'm so sorry, I failed you (bf/n). I love you no matter what'.