Chapter 20

I gently began stroking his red hair as he calmed down and pulled away, he placed some of my (h/c) locks behind my ear and slowly brought his face closer to mine. I couldn't move. no. I didn't want to move, I closed my eyes and felt his lips press against mine and a warm hand caress my cheek and his other hand found its way into the back of my hair. I pressed harder against his lips in attempt to show that I liked him, he pulled away from the passionate kiss and gently smiled. He stood up from the chair and offered me his pale hand, "m'lady, do you want to try and walk?" I couldn't help but blush at how much of a gentle man he was, without hesitation or a second thought I took his warm hand and carefully stood up. As soon as I stood up I was hit by a strong force of dizziness but tried to hide it, I began pushing myself to far and Jason didn't notice. 'I can do this!' We managed to get half way through the room but I wasn't feeling to well, I lost all feeling in my body and my breathing became rigid. (Don't know if that makes sense) Jason's arm was wrapped around my waist holding me up as I slowly walked across the room, 'I-I can't go on' I collapsed to the ground but Jason caught me in his arms. He was kneeling on the floor with me in his arms, I could clearly see he was panicking "what's wrong!?" I began wheezing for air but the smile never left my pale face, "I remember now, I love you Jason the toy maker" my eyes were now dull and closed as I was drained of all life.

No ones pov
"(Y/N)!! Wake up please!! You promised you wouldn't ever leave me..y-you lied." The toy maker chocked through his sobs as his tears dropped onto the (h/c) haired girls face, the tears dripped down her cheeks and onto the ground as the toy maker weeped for his most loved one. "I-I l-lo-ve y-you too" His usually deep voice was cracking and was raspy from his screaming and crying.

There he sat with the one he promised to protect, dead in his arms.

"I'll fix you up"

Short chapter sorry but the next one is the last. But please leave a comment and vote because it really supports me and makes my day.
1 vote = 1 saved puppy