Chapter 9

Readers pov
I began to stir and was woken up by the warmth surrounding me, i opened my eyes to see I was being hugged by a sleeping Jason. Our legs tangled together, 'oh my god, he is only wearing boxers' my face began heating up and I began to try and wiggle out of Jason's grip in embarrassment. I felt something  hard poke my thigh as I wiggled, I stopped and looked down to see that Jason had a boner. 'OMG WHAT!!!' I began thrashing around I think I accidentally kneed it because he let out a low moan.

"(Y/n)" I froze when my name left his lips in a tired and annoyed tone. "Keep still" he said as he pulled me closer to him causing me too let out a squeak in surprise. He was still half asleep and didn't notice he had a problem down there. "Jason I really need a pee" I made an excuse to get away. he groaned and let me go, I flung the covers off of us and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Jason's pov
She could at least put the covers back on me, urghh now I have to move to get them. But I'm so comfy, fuck it. I slowly got up and got dressed, waiting for her to come out the bathroom. 'Why was she so flustered, it's not like she saw me naked' I let out a yawn and looked in the mirror at my messy red hair, bags hung under my honey eyes. I noticed I hadn't put on my trouser yet, I slid them on but they seemed tighter on the ass then usual. Confusion filled my tired mind I furrowed my eyebrows and I looked down.

There was the bulge

"Oh shit" my mind began racing with awkward thoughts and the dirty dream of (y/n) I had last night. 'That's why she was flustered!' I ran to the bathroom door and started banging on it. "(Y/N)!, I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen, I'm sorry!" I shouted through the door in panic and embarrassment. I heard it unlock and slowly open, there stood (y/n) her face red and looking at the floor. "Umm, I-it's okay j-just a s-surprise I-I-is all-l" She stuttered and tried not to make eye contact, I scratched the back of my neck and smiled awkwardly. "Can I get in the bathroom, so I can sort this out." She quickly nodded and ran to the bed, "this might take a while" she blushed more and hid under the blankets.

Timeskip
After my many moans and groans I walked out the bathroom feeling my trousers a bit loser around the crotch. I walked into the bedroom feeling (y/n)'s gaze on me, I looked towards her and smiled "get dressed" I threw her a black dress that I had made for her.

(Image of dress is right here)

She went in the bathroom to go and change

She went in the bathroom to go and change. When she came out she was stunning, "your beautiful dear" she smiled and looked down.
"Where are we going?" She asked sounding so innocent, "it's a secret"

Timeskip
Readers pov
We had waited till nighttime to head out, but to be honest I could wait all day this dress is so dang comfortable and pretty. Jason grabbed my hand and pulled me through the blue door, we walked into a dark room and turned on the lights. "M-my room" I can't believe it, he had taken me to my house. I looked at him and he stared at my bed, there on my bed was pictures of me and two letters. I picked up one of the letters and read it out loud for Jason to hear.

"Dear my daughter (y/n)

I miss you so much, we don't know where you have gone but hope you come back soon. I'm sorry for treating you like crap for the time mother died but your my baby girl. I loved you everyday but when I hurt you I felt bad, I took my anger out on you because I missed your mom. I'm sorry dear please forgive my foolishness, if you ever read this just know Ive changed and I want my baby back. Please come back to us, you've been gone so long and it's hard. I miss you baby

From your daddy"

My voice began cracking knowing all the words he wrote were lies. Jason swallowed the lump in his throat, fearing that you would find out the secret he kept from you.

I picked up the second letter and began to read it

"Dear my big sis (y/n)

I know you will never forgive me for the things I have done to you, I made father believe I was his only child. I made him believe that you killed mother, I made him hate you and I made him abuse you. But I'm so sorry (y/n) I truly am, you don't know how much I have missed you. Time goes by so quick and I know you will never come back to us because we hurt you, I hurt you. I understand the reason you ran away, because we are cruel and selfish but I miss you sis. I've grown older and more mature and I fell into depression when you left. I no longer have the populars as my friends, I hang around with your old friends and I've searched for you. But your boyfriend broke up with you and kissed me, we are now dating and I feel bad but you will never come back. Years have gone past since the day I pushed you down the stairs and since you have gone, we've all changed and if you read this, sis I love you

From Ashley your little sis"

Tears poured down my cheeks as I collapsed on the floor, I turned my attention off of the letters and onto Jason. He backed away feeling guilty and stood with a sad expression. Anger boiled through my veins as I stood up and stood in front of him. "Jason...how long have I been gone"