Chapter 3

Readers POV
My father and sister were actually staying at home tonight which surprised me, but my sister Ashley had brought two of her bitchy friends around and I guess they are sleeping here.

I could hear Ashley's fake giggles even though she was down stairs, I walked to the stairs to tell her to shut her gob."I love you daddy, I'm so glad to be your only daughter, hheee" she was wearing a smug smile as she hugged him. "I love you too my only daughter"I could feel a sharp pain shoot through my heart as they spoke those hurtful words, they act like I don't exist or I'm not part of there family.

I quietly walked back to my room and shut the door, I climbed into bed and lay there looking up at the ceiling. I could hear multiple footsteps coming up the stairs and standing outside my door, then girlish giggles. I growled under my breath and threw the blankets off me, I stomped over to my door and yanked it open "can I help you!", there stood Ashley and her two friends. Nicole had short brown hair and hazel eyes and Stacy had blue eyes and long ginger hair, Stacy looked a bit like my sister.
"Yea you can help us, Kill yourself hahah" they all laughed."maybe I will, but I would kill you first" there jaws dropped and I slammed the door on there faces.

I layed back on my bed and faced the wall furthest from me, there was the little wooden blue door. My mother always told me to never go in there I don't know why though. I tiptoed over to it and opened the lock, I pulled on the little handle. I was on my hands and knees as I popped my head through it, my eyes widened as there were shelves and shelves of dolls. I turned my head to the right to see a man, I couldn't make out his face because the shadow but he slowly turned his attention from the doll he was making to me. His bright green eyes seem to glow in the darkness of the room. We made eye contact and I slammed the little door shut before anything could happen. I Locked it and pushed my shelves in front of it. I sat back over to my bed and pulled my knees to my chest and I stared at the door, while rocking back and forth.