Chapter 12

"Jason made it, but you can have it when your dead" I pulled out the knife and pulled Father towards me. I held the knife to his neck making him freeze in his spot, "You stupid psycho!" Jale screamed at me running towards me but was soon thrown to the floor by Jason "oh he just got k.o'd!" Jason chuckled at my remark.

"Daddy dearest, you hurt me." I stabbed the knife into his arm and pinned him to the ground, jale struggled under Jason's grip. "Doll, can I kill him" I looked at Jason and nodded I then looked at jale, he was staring at me and I lip read him 'I love you, please help me' I smiled and said "Jason he just said he loved me and wanted me to help him hah". I laughed out, Jason looked more pissed off if that was possible "pathetic" he mumbled and pulled out his saw, jales eyes widened as Jason smiled crazily and said his famous words "Let's fix you up" he swung the saw down into jales neck and sliced. I looked away and heard one scream from jale and then choking on blood. Ashley screamed in fear and ran towards Jason to get to jale 'bad idea'. Jason stood up and was about to slit Ashley's throat "JASON NOO!" Jason stopped and let Ashley run to jales corpse. He looked at me "why'd ya stop me doll", I looked back at my father who was still struggling under me. "Because I want to kill her but I want father to watch" Jason approached me and pulled my father up from underneath me. Jason stood behind him and held him still as I walked to Ashley. "Don't you dare touch my daughter !" I ignored him and pulled Ashley up by her hair, she screamed in pain with tears streaming down her face. "Sis, you never loved me. You just wanted to take everything from me." I shoved Ashley onto her knees and made father watch as I slit her throat, Ashley screamed in pain as father watched in fear. "Goodbye sis" I sliced Ashley's neck one more time and it was over for her. Father stood there looking at his now dead daughter, bleeding out as I held her by the hair "do you know what this is called father?" I let go of her hair and watched as her lifeless body hit the floor, a puddle of blood spreading under her. I looked back up at him, He looked at me confused "KARMA!" I stabbed him multiple times in the face and chest, Jason looked concerned as he let go off the man. He had never seen me such a wreck, he pulled me off of my dads dead body and pulled me into a hug. "Calm down" he stroked my head and carried me back through the blue door that seemed to vanish behind us.

News
Three dead bodies were found today in a house that belonged to the (last name)'s. Two bodies were sliced up and one was covered in stab wounds, we believe the killer to be the missing daughter. She is (age) years old, (hair colour) hair and (eye colour) eyes. She is dangerous and isn't working alone, the other killer hasn't been identified yet. So be on watch and keep your doors locked.