"Because once he see's you in it, he is going to be dying to rip it off of you" She said while holding it out for me to take.

"He's not going to rip it off because he's not seeing it and i'm not getting it" I said going to another rack.

"Oh come on Kat. This will be a really sexy outfit for you first time. When he see you in this he will die. You have to start somewhere. I wore something like this with Ryan and he loved it. He couldn't keep his hands off." She looked like she was remembering everything that happened that night.

"Fine. I will get it but i don't know if i will wear it". I said snatching the damn thing out of her hand.

"If your wondering when is the perfect time to wear it, It will be Friday since that's the last day" She said winking at me.

"Great" I mumbled as she started handing things to me. Things i didnt even pick out.

I picked up some lotion and body spray for my mom and headed to the cash register. I wasn't aware of Blake standing behind me until he said something.

"Those are really sexy" He said so only i can hear.

I ignored him and put my stuff on the counter. Blake wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"Are these for you" He said lifting one set up and looking at it.

"Maybe" I said turning my hesd a little to look at his reaction.

"Are you going to wear them" He whispered in my ear still eyeing the lingerie.

"I don't know, why?" I asked a little curious.

"Just asked. When you wear them, you should wear the red. It would look sexy on you" He put his hands on my waist while whispering in my ear. My heart sped up as he spoke. I was feeling turned on all over again and he wasn't helping. My hands were shaking as a reached in my bag and pulled out my wallet.

"And by the way sweetheart, you don't have to get my a gift. You in that lingerie will be the best gift ever" He said lowly.

I tried to clear my head of all of the thing i wanted to do to Blake right now so i can hand the money to the cashier but a hand beat me to it.

"Sweetheart you don't have to pay for anything" He said smiling down at me.

"It's fine Blake. I have money. I dont feel right if i let you pay for my things" I mumbled while looking at him.

"I'm the only one that is going to see you in those sexy outfits so i might as well pay for it." I looked at him shocked. Blake was paying for my things.

"Blake you really don't have to do this"

"I know i don't have to do it, I want to do it" He leaned down and planted a quick kiss on my lips. Just that little kiss left me wanting more.

"Alright but only this one time" I told him grabbing my bag.

"I can't promise you anything" He said putting his arms on my shoulder and led us out the store.

"Blake, you want to go check out a different store. We will meet back up in an hour at the front" Ryan asked. I looked up and nodded at Blake so that he could go. He seemed hesitant but moved. He leaned down to kiss my forhead. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling.

The moment came to fast when he pulled away causing me to whimper. I watched as the boys walked away and turned to Chris.

"Alright, let's finish shopping" She said linking her arms through mine and pulled me along with her.