chapter 14

Jared asked me to stay the night and I agreed.  He fell asleep and I couldn't take my mind off of Shannon.  I had an issue between these two.  I drifted into deep dreams and it was intense.  I was looking around the room and I could see a dark shadow in the doorway.  It was a tall man and built like a god and he had something in his hand.  I couldn't see what it was.  He came closer to me and I watched as his face came into view of the light.  It was Jared and he had dark lust in his eyes.  I tried to move my hands and I looked up and he was suddenly over my body.  I couldn't move my legs either. J" you shouldn't have done what you did? ".  Me" what are you taking to about? ". He smacked my thigh hard with a hard object. J" you know better than to talk back to me ".  Me" I'm sorry ".  He held around my neck tight and go by my ear. J" sorry what? ".    Me" I'm sorry sir".   He licked my cheek and said " good girl".  WHAP on my stomach!  Me" ouch! '.  J" oh did that hurt? ".  He did it again.  And again and again.  I kept quiet and he touched my pussy with the whip and run it up and down.  Me" fuck me ". He pulled it away.  J" you need to half self control ".  Me" fuck self control ".  WHAP!    Me" shit!".   The room went quiet and I didn't know what was going on. Auh fuck!  I felt cold pressure on my breasts.  Me" Jesus what is that !!!".   J" that's called pleasure ".   He pulled on the chain and I arched up moaning loud.   J" Oooh you want more ".  Me" fuck yes ". WHAP!    Me" yes sir".   Again the room went quiet and I could feel his hands go up and down my thighs. J" your so wet its running down your thighs".  Me" you did this to me".   J" did it?  ".   I could feel his tongue near my pussy.  Me" taste me ".  He flicked his tongue over my clit and god I just wanted him more than ever.  J" greedy are we? ".   Me" yes...... I want you ".  J" You will wait! ".  Then something soft went around my hips and then.........  Me" YEEESSSSSS"   His hand went around my throat and I could feel intense vibrating sensation on my pussy.  J" open your mouth! ".  I didn't do it just to piss him off. He caught on and held the chain and pulled it tight and said" do it..... now!".   Me" NO!".  He came over my body and got by my ear and growled . J" don't push me ". Me" bitch!".  He yanked the chain  hard and bit my neck and turned up the vibrations. Me" AUH FUCK IM GONNA CUM!".   I felt my body shaking and he smacked my breast hard with the whip .  J" you will not cum!".    He turned the toy off and took off the nipple clamps and said"Dirty defiant girls don't get to cum!".  And he left me there tied to the bed and in the dark. Me" damit come back here make me cum".  I felt myself being shaken awake, and I looked up in those blue eyes and he smiled. J " you ok?".   Me" I had the best dream ".  He kissed me and said " are you sure it was a dream?".  Auh shit!