chapter 48

Jared held Kim's neck and pounded her hard ramming the bed against the wall.  Shannon and I were lost in our own world.  I got on his cock and rode him out.  S" mmmmmm go faster ".  I held his chest and  he looked in my eyes.  Me" fuck baby please ". He gripped my ass hard and ripples me faster and faster.  Jared turned to me and grabbed my neck and licked it as he fucked Kim faster.  K" you bitch he's mine. ".  S" she don't want him ". I leaned over and kissed Jared and he grabbed my breast hard and I was already close to cumming .  Jared reached down and started to rub my clit.  I arched into his hand and held it there .  S " Julie! ......Julie..... Julie......". I felt my body being shaken and I open my eyes and look into Kim's eyes and I was confused. K" your gonna be late for work! ".  Me' what do you mean I don't work?".   K" you spent all the money you had!  Now come on!" .  What? Say what?  Me" why are you making shit up?Where's Shannon and Jared?  why am I not in a bed fuckin them? ".  K" who's Shannon?  Jared? You went to see them play last night but we never fucked them ".  Me " then that was one hell of a dream. Did  we even get to date them? ".   She touched my head and said " are you ok?  Do I need to commit you? ".  Me" shit that was a crazy fucked up dream I had then ".  K" come on let's go! ".  Everything was nothing!  All was a  dream. I didn't know what to think. As we drove to work, I wondered what if? But  It was never my reality. 

The End ❤

Darkness for light (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें