chapter 10

We fell asleep and I slept soo good!   I felt his arms around me and I never wanted to move. I guess he could feel me stirring and he opened his eyes and looked at me.  Me" hey .....I didn't mean to wake you ". His hand touched my face and I closed my eyes.  S" you having trouble sleeping? ".  Me" no just woke up for some reason ".  He smiled and came close to me and kissed me.  My body entwined in his and I could feel his bulge and god I just wanted to feel him inside of me . I out my leg around his body and he rolled us so I was in my back and I ran my fingers through his hair.  S" I want you ".  Me" I want you too ". He made me feel so happy.  We never left each others arms the rest of the night.  The sun came up and I got up into the shower.  Lord the way he looked in my bed.   The water ran over my hair and I thought about Jared for some reason. Why I had no idea.  I felt the cool chill suddenly.  I glanced over my shoulder and seen his hazel eyes. Me" what are you.... . ". He kissed me and he was all wet and naked. Fuck he was hot!   I felt his cock against my pussy and I didn't care anymore.  Me Shannon. ......take me! '.  S" no not here ".  Me" why not? ".  He took his hand and rubbed my clit and I arched into him.  Me" oh please don't stop...... please".  He moaned in my ear and said " I wanna make you cum ".   I held around his neck and he lifted  my leg on his waist and slid his finger inside me.  S" Auh fuck your tight as hell ".  Me" mmnmmm.......please baby". He kissed me deeper.  His thumb rubbed my clit and he finger fucked me faster.  My mind was racing and I looked in his eyes moaning louder.  S" your so close ".  I licked and sucked on his chin.  He grabbed my breast and said " ooooh fuck cum for me ".  I grabbed his arm as my body shook.   I tried to catch my breath and looked in his eyes and he smiled.   S" you came a lot ".  Me" I wanna fuck you ".   He laughed in my ear and said " tonight......... your body will be my paradise ".   Me" I can't wait ".  He took soap and washed my body and I enjoyed his touch.   As we  got dressed, he heard his phone go off and I wondered who it could be.   He looked at me and said " fuck it...... they can wait ". He tossed his phone on the chair and grabbed me to the bed and pinned my hands above me and kissed me.  S" don't you have to meet up  with Kim? ".   Me" I just wanna be here with you ".   He kissed my arms and said " I'm down for that...... I may not wanna let you go later ".   Me " fine by me if you stay forever ".   S" mmmmmm I like the sound of that ". I held his face and smiled.