chapter 45

The show was almost  over and I was pissed at myself for not being out there when he needed me.  I took in a lot  of water and sober my ass up.  I walked out to the back door and went over to his drum kit. He was in between songs and Up in the air was the last  one to be played.  I wasn't about to miss that one.  I waked up behind him and hugged around his neck and said in his ear "I wanna fuck you in this drum kit ".    He turned and kissed along my arm and said " mm mm is that so ".  I licked up his neck and said " mmmmmhmmm that's a promise ".   He reached behind me and ran his hand up my skirt up further and further and I moaned in his ear.  S" you naughty naughty girl ".  His finger pulled my panties aside and a finger rubbed my clit.  Me " Auh fuck! ".  S" shhhhh ". I grabbed around his neck and held his hand on my pussy and grinded myself against it.  S" you want me to make you cum right here on stage?".  I could hardly think.    S" fuck your soaking wet ". He pulled out his fingers and brought them to my mouth.  S" suck!".  I took them in my mouth and sucked myself off of each one.  S" good girl ". He pushed them back inside me and fucked me like he had seconds to spare before the next song.  S" fuck your so ready to cum....mmmmmm so greedy". Me" shit.. mm.....mmmmmm don't stop! ". I pulled his head back by his hair and kissed him deep suckin on his tongue ". He rubbed my clit and then pulled away from my lips and got on his knees.  Me " there gonna see...... mmmmmmm fuckin shit!".  His tongue was deep inside me.  I held his head and rode that mouth good and hard.  He slapped my ass hard making me jump into his mouth and he sucked me deep enough I shook hard and came all over his lips. He stood up quick to muffle my loud moaning.  Me" fuck I love you ". S" punishment when you get home you filthy slut!".  I yanked  his hair again and said" if I don't get you first!".