Epilogue

Life is so unpredictable... What was a dream once is now a reality. I still remember the day....

I love you, Zion

When she for the first time said what I wanted to hear from her. I was waiting for her to say as I never wanted to force her. I believed that the life partner created by Allah will be together no matter what happens and believed that one day she will say. If it is just before my death no problem I will wait. 

A drop of tear tried to came on the eyes of Zion thinking about their journey but he refused it as he had no sorrows, no complains. Only thing he has is thankfulness to Allah.......

"Saraaaaaah, come fast!!!!!!!!! We are getting late."

"Coming... coming... Look! Zisan  is not listening to me and also instigating her sister."

"Afterall whose son he is. YOURS!! Who still doesn't listen to me"

"What? Have you just said anything Habibi?

"Nopeeeeeeee....."

Both the child laughed seeing their parents fighting like them. 

Sazia and Zisan are twins of 6 years old. All the time Zisan get scolded as he keeps confusing her sister and her sister listen to his each and every words. Everyone says Zisan is the carbon copy of his mother and Sazia of her father. 

"Mommmm....Daaaad.... Aren't we getting late now?"

The parents realized and Sara rushed to get ready.

Sara wore a black Abaya with embroidered stone work and wore a matching Hijab covered her face with niqab. After getting ready she looked back and saw her husband standing just behind her looking at her with that mesmerizing look that she used to see 10 years before. 

Nothing really changed. Neither their journey nor their love for each other.  Their journey that had no hope of starting but it started. Actually, their journey started 16 years before when they first knew each other which was enough for them to fall for each other. And now this the begining which has no end. Love has a begining but unfortunately not an end.  Sara never thought that the person who she wanted to make rid out from her life is now her life partner. Her life.

Zion came towards to Sara and kissed on her both cheeks. Sara blushed and said,

"I love you, Zion."  

 "I love you too My Queen."

THE END