Chapter#21_Care

Zion's POV:

"Zion, we should ask Samin bhai and Arfin bhai about this." Sara said.

"Yes jiju. Sara is right." Jannat said.

"We understand your tension girls but we can't ask them without being sure." Ajij said.

"If this is love at first sight....then it's just an infatuation nothing else." Sara said

"Wait.. Wait.. Silent guys." I said finally.

"Okay, you say." Sara said crossing her arms.

"I will ask them about these..." I tried to say but Sara spoke in the middle.

"Then go now." Sara said.

"No, not now...wh.." I again tried to talk but Sara spoke in the middle.

"Nooooo.. NOW." Sara screamed like a baby. Then Jannat covered Sara's face by her hand and made her silent.

"Okay. Now better. So when Sadia and Neheta will leave then we will ask them." Finally I completed the sentence.

"Ummmmm...ummmmmm.." Sara made sound like a angry cat.

"Oh sorry. The cat is still covered." Jannat said and we laughed.

Jannat removed her hand. Sara was fully red then, I wanted to pinch her cheeks but I stopped myself.

"Okay, can we go now?" Jannat asked.

"Let's go. I am hungry." Ajij said.

Jannat and Ajij left but Sara was still standing there.

"Baby....don't behave like a baby." I said.

"Uhhhh.. Hmm..."Sara nodded.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know Zion. I really don't know. I don't want my friends to face the same thing which I faced...."Sara said and tears started streaming from her eyes.

"Sara.... My friends are better than me. If they really love them, then they will be the best partners. But I will surely help them to understand if it is infatuation or love." I said and held her hands.

"You believe me?" I asked her and she just nodded in yes.

"So....believe that I will make everything perfect." I said.

"No..say super duper perfect." Sara said like a baby.

"Okay.. I will make everything Super Duper perfect." I said and let out a laugh.

"Hmmm.. Now okay.." Sara said.

"Okay, princess let's go." I said.

"Yes, let's go." Sara said and held my arms. I was shocked but then we started walking.

"Is it the time for you to come? We are waiting for you two to come." Arfin said.

"We know that you two want to talk but later, first eat something then you can talk." Samin said with a wink.

"Shut up!" I said and glared at them.

After that, we ate which we finished around 4 am. I was standing with my friends and Sara was standing with her friends.

"Okay, let's figure out where we will sleep." Sara said.

"We three will sleep together!" Neheta said excitedly.

Won't she sleep with me?? Ohh I won't be able to see her...

"Okay. So let's go." Sara said and looked at me.