Chapter#6_Planning

Zion's POV :
It has been two days since we are engaged but according to me she doesn't know my name. Because

Flashback....
"Zion,don't you want Sara's number?" Mom asked but I refused and said that I want to meet my future in-laws. Mom was puzzled but later she called Mrs.Haque and I went there. But before that I ensured that she is not there. And the best part was that she was out for field trip and will return just two days before the wedding. Amazing! So, I told Mrs.Haque about my planning (which is not to tell my name to her) and she gladly accepted. Such a cool mother in-law.
Flashback ends....

Just imagine when she will know the truth after the wedding(as we will see our face after wedding)what will be her expression!! I can't imagine. I laughed at myself. How happy I am!

I did some shoppings for me and my family. Specially for my bhaiya, bhabi and Araf, the star, my nephew and of course for mom and dad.

I brought a diamond ring, which I will gift my princess. I took a big box and put the ring in the middle and covered it with kitkats! Childish but she will love it.

Sara's ring

Sara's ring

Woah! The wedding is full of surprises.

Sara's POV :
My friends were teasing me and were making fun of me. They were thinking I don't want to show them his picture and of course his name.

I don't know anything about him. My stupid wishes came true. Once I wished that I will marry the person whom I have never seen. I will see the person first time just after tagging as his.

What the hell I used to wish! And it will be true soon. I hope he is a good person. Insha Allah( if Allah wills).

I was lost in my thoughts when Sadia's call came. She also achieved her aim. I am so proud of her that after achieving so much in her life she still remembers me and she calls me most often.

I don't know but how she knew that I am engaged and started to give me some tips. At least she is not teasing me for not knowing the name of my future husband.

Woah! It feels cheesy! But after talking to her I felt better and the other days Neheta saved me from those teasing sections. Phew, proud of my friends.

But when I was not getting any calls from my another bestie I smelt something fishy! I called her but she didn't recieved my called.

She received my call after freaking 10 calls and started laughing loudly. I thought that she was in admitted in mental asylum as laughing sounds like her also coming from outside.

Wait.. what outside?

I looked back and saw Neheta, Sadia and that mental Jannat is standing with other people and was laughing at me. Shock!

Firstly, I hugged Sadia. I missed her. Then, I slapped Jannat and hugged her. Then I hugged Neheta. They altogether shouted,

Enjoy Your Last trip with us!!!!

.....

The next five days passed with fun. But Sadia and Jannat left that day as they will stay with me for 5 days from two days before wedding upto waalima.

....

Today, I am going back to my house. I don't know why an unknown feeling is capturing me.

Oh no! After two days, I will be a married woman.

....

I reached my home safely and was greeted by tons of guests. I didn't get time to take rest, in the same dress I had to go the tailor for the fitings of dress.

After returning back to my house, I went towards my room and freshen up myself hurriedly as if anyone come and takes me somewhere.

After that, I took my phone and put it on charging. Suddenly, it started ringing. I received the call and said a salam but no reply came.

So I thought it is a wrong number so I cut the call. But then I thought, the person in the call may got scared by my voice.

After that tiring 20 days trip, I look like a zombee. I fell in my bed and went to the kingdom of sleep.

Zion's POV :
I have a feeling that the day is tip toeing. I knew that she has arrived at her house today.

I called her and after freaking 20 calls she received my call. After hearing her voice, I felt relaxed. But I could feel that she was too tired after all she had to many things.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I have nothing to say.. Out of words today... I am soo happy!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment after reading the story. Stamina..😂
Do let me know how the story is?
And if you are liking the story or not!

Xoxo
Kitkat Lover