Chapter#20_I love him?

Zion's POV:
I could feel awkwardness in behaviour of Sara while talking of Jamil. I didn't understood why she was behaving like that but when the man started talking, I found no respect towards women in his talking.

I took Jamil with me and told him to wait in a room. Then, I locked the room. Fire was ranging inside me, when I heard him talking to my girl.

Flashback:
"Sara, how are you?"Jamil asked when there was no one present with her. I was standing far but I could hear her conversation.

"I am fine." Sara said awkwardly.

"Won't you ask me how am I, honey?" Jamil said and hold her right hand.

"How dare you call me that and leave my hand?" Sara said angrily.

I went towards her before Jamil could say anything. Then Jamil left the stage.

"Princess, stop blushing. An army's wife shouldn't blush this much." I said and she let out a laugh.

"And stop teasing an army's wife. If you don't stop I will inform my husband." Sara said in a teasing tone.

"Ohh.. Sorry, madam." I said and left.

"So many beautiful ladies. Thanks for bringing me here, Ajij." Jamil exclaimed to Ajij.

"I didn't bring you here. You are self invited." Ajij said in a angry tone.

"Leave it. Now I am here so I am invited. Your fiance's friends are gorgeous." Jamil said.

"Hey man, come with me." Zion said to Jamil.
Ends..

"Zion, what happened you look so angry." Ajij asked.

"Sorry bro, but I couldn't control my anger."

"What happened?" Ajij asked.

"I took Jamil with me and locked him in a room. Sorry but the way he talks made me angry. The way he saw my sisters made me angry. Specially the way he talked to my wife, I couldn't control my anger anymore and locked him. I am sorry." I said with a guilt.

"Don't be sorry. If I were at your place  I would beat him into red and blue." Ajij said and I laughed.

"So, let's beat him." Samin and Arfin said in unison.

"Wait.. Wait.. We have reasons to beat him but why will you beat him, right Ajij?"I asked them.

"Yes. You are right." Ajij replied.

"N..no..nothing. We were just saying." Samin stammered.

"Okay, let's go and kick him out." Arfin said in anger and I just nodded in yes.

I opened the door and Jamil screamed at me.

"WHAT THE HELL WITH YOU, MAN.?"Jamil screamed.

"Cool down." I said cooling down my anger.

"I WILL COOL DOWN? YOU ARE ASKING ME  TO COOL DOWN? YOU FAKE ARMY TOOK AWAY SARA FROM ME AND NOW YOU LOCKED ME. I WILL KILL YOU." Jamil said with anger then he cursed making me more angry.

I held his collar and repeated a word.

"SARA IS MINE. SHE WAS ALWAYS MINE AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN MINE." I said loudly and then Samin hold my hand and took me back.