Chapter#23_Revealed

Zion's POV:

"What happened? Why are you so excited?" I asked Sara.

"Zion! Now I understand why Arfin bhai was acting so strangely around Neheta and vice-versa!"

"What? How? I mean why were they acting strangely around each other?"

"Because Neheta treated Arfin bhai! That's how they know each other. I didn't see him though I met his parents that day."

"Oh! So this is the mystery! Huh! I should've known that something like this was going to happen..."

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Sara, is your phone ringing?"

"Yep. And it's Sadia. Lemme take that.."

"Okay.."

Then she was busy talking to Sadia..

"Zion!"

"What! Why are you screaming in a hospital!"

"I have been calling you for ages! You weren't listening. So I had to scream your name."

"Why were you calling me, ma'lady?"

"Sadia invited you and me for lunch today. We are going, right?"

"Uhh.. Yeah. Sure."

.................

Ding Dong!

Sadia's house's bell rings.

We hear a faint "Coming!" from that side of the door. And then she opens the door.

"Assalamu-alaikum, jiju. Assalamu-alaikum, Sara."

"Walaikum-assalam, Sadia," we both replied.

Sadia smiled and welcomed us to her house and showed us the way towards drawing room.

Whom we saw there shocked us. It was Samin! Sitting there on the sofa!

"Samin! What are you doing here?!"

"I.. Uhh.. I was actually here for some work. Actually boss ordered me to do so..."

"What did he exactly order you to do?"

"You know that a new ship is under construction in our port. That ship is being built by Sadia and her company. Boss told me that Sadia was the best Marine Engineer in this city and I was given the duty to accompany her all the time when she is in our port."

"But what are you doing here right now? She is off duty now."

"Uhh... Actually I was here for some paper work of the ship that needed her sign. And as it is nearly lunch time, so she asked me to wait as you guys were also coming and she also told me to call Arfin to ask him to come here and have lunch with us."

"Ow... so you knew Sadia before our wedding?"

"Yeah.."

Ding Dong! The bell rang again.

This time it was Arfin and Neheta.

Huh! No wonder Arfin and Neheta knew each other..

...............

We were heading towards our home and I told Sara, "I wonder why Arfin and Samin never told me about Neheta and Sadia.."

"Well, did you tell Arfin bhai and Samin bhai about me when we were chatting in the singing app? No, right? So, you shouldn't be surprised to find out about Neheta and Sadia," said Sara.

"Toućhe there, wifey, let's go home, shall we?"

"We shall," said Sara and smiled at me. Her smile is so precious to me! She looks beautiful when she smiles.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Hello there lovelies! I hope you liked the chapter! It was all about Arfin and Samin and how they knew Neheta and Sadia..

Stay updated for the next chapter.

And this is also not the main author of this story.. I am the
co-writer of this story. Kitkat Lover asked me to complete this story. And don't worry. All the ideas are from your favourite Kitkat Lover!