Chapter#4_Sara recognised

Sara's POV :
I was talking and laughing with my friends and they made me forget everything.

And of course Neheta, we are together for the past 8 years. Now we can say how many words we say per breathe.

Then Tiya called my name and I looked in her direction. I didn't see her but I saw him.

Yeah I know I might have forgotten him but after leaving him I used to stalk him in FB, he was my first love.

I couldn't get over him. When I saw him, I found that someone is pulling off the soil under my feet.

I haven't seen him for a year due to this intern. He has become a perfect man without any flaws, his beard was perfectly trimmed but I could see stress marks on his face.

Suddenly I realised I was checking him, then I ran out from that place. Neheta followed me.

When she saw a drop of tear slip from my eye, she started doing monkey jump and other funny things which made me laugh. I really love her!!

Zion's POV :
I left the hospital but one thing was disturbing me which was not about my friend about that girl who saw me and ran away.

Do I know her? Is she somehow connected to me? Why she ran away by seeing me?

I was so confused. But one thing I understood she was known to me.

I was sleeping peacefully when Sara came in my dreams she was talking and smiling then she vanished and that doctor came in my dreams she was also talking and smiling.

My sleep broke I woke up jumping in happiness as my heart answered me that Dr.Sara is my Sara.

But when I remembered that today is my engagement I laughed at myself. Then I closed my eyes but that beautiful face was visualising.

.......

In the morning, mom woke me up. I woke up late as usual. When there is a holiday I woke up late. So I didn't get much time to think about her.

I got ready for the party. The people started to arrive timely! Why!! The Rehman's also arrived. My legs were shaking.

What should I do? What should I do??

Then suddenly a call came from my friend. I have to go the Captain needs me. I was so happy. Wait.. more than happy.

Then I informed my parents they were kind of sad. So I informed the Rehman's, I found them more happy.

I don't know why! I guess, I am happy that's why! I left the place as early as I can. Before leaving, I looked at the guest but I didn't find that girl. What was her name whom I was going to be engaged? Whatever! Who cares!

.........

I went to the camp and saw there is a birthday celebration. Woah! I am confused.
I asked Talha. He informed me today is Captain's birthday that's why I was called. Now I found myself a joker. But Thank Allah!!!! I am saved from that girl and of course the engagement.

Sara's POV :
I left for my house from hospital. But continously I was thinking about him.

Again a drop of tear slipped from my eye. Uff this one drop of tear, one day I will kill it.

When I entered my house my mother hugged me tightly and started crying. After seeing her tears, I couldn't stop my tears.

Woah! Now they are falling but when I want them to fall they won't fall. After half an hour of crying, I looked at mom and asked why are we crying!

She said , "We won't let you go to other country. We rejected the proposal."

After hearing that I started dancing. Mom lifted up her left eyebrow then I stopped instantly but after that we laughed together.

I freshen up myself and took some rest. But his face was visualising.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

That's all for today...
I know it's small but it is a surprise!!
Two chappys in one day!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to increase my stamina I mean votes and comments...😂

Xoxo
Kitkat Lover