Chapter#19_Waalima

Am I dreaming!! Someone pinch me please... I am out of words.. Thank you so much.....❤❤

Sara's POV:
When I opened the door of my room, I become stunned.

A found a bouquet of red roses on the side of the floor. I grabbed the bouquet and found a paper.

Beautiful roses for my beautiful wife..

I smiled and headed towards the washroom. I haven't bath. I stink! Ewww!

..........

I was drying my hairs by hair dryer. I was standing in the balcony that time when someone came in the room.

It might be Zion, who else it could be.

Suddenly, someone placed his hands in my waist and placed his chin on my right shoulder.

"Hey beautiful." Zion said but..

These words made me recalled all those past memories. I jumped from the place which result in making me stumble with the feet of Zion and thaaaraaas....

But I didn't fall Zion hold me and pulled me closer more than closer which result in a bone crushing hug. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach.

After 5 minutes, Zion spoked.

"Liked the roses." Still hugging me.

"Hmmmm.."

"What hmmm?"

"Leave me."

"No, I won't."

"Ziioooon."

"I can feel your blush, princess."

I pushed him back and looked down. Heat started forming in my cheeks.

Zion came closer to my face and again pulled my cheeks.

"Ziooon." I said in a baby tone.

"That's why I pulled your cheeks, baby."

"Hssssssh..." I said and ran out from the place.

My heart started racing and I could feel butterflies in my stomach which I started feeling when he hugged me.

********

Sara, Neheta and Sadia left for parlour. Zion wanted her princess will look the same as she looked on the wedding day.

Sara was tired by all this makeup and all. But after seeing her face in the mirror her to tiredness was just blown away.

 But after seeing her face in the mirror her to tiredness was just blown away

Dress of Sara

.........

Zion was ready within minutes. He doesn't want to wait. So he rushed in getting ready.