Chapter#1_The last conversation

In Sara's life:
Sara woke up early today although she hated the idea of waking up early in the morning but she has to wake up early as she has classes.

She removed her phone from charging and opened the sing app. She knew that there will be someone's text writing good morning princess.

Once she thought that he is a random boy but this random boy made her feel something. She never wanted to care but he is someone who is making her someone different.....

She just wrote good morning and closed the app. This is the morning of Sara...

Sara was walking alone in the walkway of her school to her class suddenly one of her friend Neheta came jumping and hugged her tightly.

Neheta is Sara's one of the best mental friend.They had some chit chat. In the class they met Sadia and Jannat. Sadia, Jannat, Neheta and Sara is a complete pack of fun. Sadia is the diary of Sara. Sara shares everything with her.And the other two is the full time jokers.

In Zion's life:
Zion woke up early and texted a good morning to the person who stole his sleep. But after texting he again slept.

He can't wake up early in the morning
After few hours he woke and got a small good morning from his princess. But he still had the brightest smile.

He got ready and went to his college. There he met his friends he had a chit chat but still his heart was with that girl. Who he dreamt!

........

At night, Zion was the first one to text her but today he texted her to sing a song not any other talks. Sara was kind of missing those talks but after sometimes he started.

They had a half an hour long talk.He kept saying about his feelings she kept refusing but god has other plans.
Zion never hide his feelings. He keeps sharing all the things in his heart but Sara wants to stay away but gradually she is getting close to him.

********

Next day:

As it was a holiday both of them woke up late. At the same time they came online and started talking..

In the chat:

Zion: Hello, princess.

Sara: Hi. How many times I will say that I am not your princess!!

Zion:Ok. I wanna meet you.

Sara:In your dreams..

Zion:You are always in my dreams.. Wearing a blue sharee. Hey! Is blue your favourite colour...

Sara: No.

Zion:Sara listen....

Sara:What??

Zion:I really love you.. If you give your hand I will give the guarantee of staying with you like a glue... Will you be my better half?

Sara:All the decisions in my life is taken by my parents and do you think I will decide this!?

Zion: But if you tell them they will accept..

Sara: They will be hurt.... So Chill....
Allah has decided the best for you...

Zion:You're the best for me..

Sara: Allah Hafiz.... Khali balk...

Zion:You are going?

Zion: Princessss..
.....
....

After talking to him Sara felt so heavy and the heartache made her breath heavier. She prayed to the Almighty for showing her the way to the light.

But they have to face a lot!

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Finally the first chappy!!!
Read, Vote, Share....
Do let me know how the chapter was in the comments!!

Xoxo
Kitkat Lover