No.

He raised his eyebrow at me waiting for my response.

How does he know so much about me? It's only fair to myself that I do... but, my dad would never lie to me...right?

I lowered my gaze and met the dirt that's on my shoes.

I'm gonna hate myself for this.

"No, I won't go." I spoke still looking down.

"We don't wanna be late n- wait what? You won't come?" He sounded so shocked. Oh well.

"Look dude, what you just said could be right. But I'm not going with some stranger. Yes you may know my father but I'm not even certain what you're saying is true. Despite my desire to kill Jess is strong, and I would love to get better with my powers, doesn't mean I'll go with you. Thanks for the offer but get lost before I make you." I finally looked up at him. I pick up my shirt and walk away not paying any mind to him as he's yelling, trying to change my mind.

I throw a stick in the air and breath in and out. Closing my eyes and letting my sense take control. I walk around not seeing a thing, but sensing it.

Got it. Dad you got some explaining to do.

I turn on my heels and start running to the mansion.

I'M SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.
I wanted to write a mini chapter for all y'all just to let you know I'm not done with this book yet.

I'll post the next chapter on the 31st!