Why.?

Why wouldnt the baby be a boy? Why is she a girl? What sin have I committed for this to have happened? Countless questions and no answer.

Max would go out drinking every weekend since Maxine's birth. Annie didnt mind but since she had to take care of Maxine, she couldn't tag along.

A few weeks later, Annie began to get attached to Maxine... and she prayed she wouldnt have.

Max, whenever he got the opportunity, would talk to Annie about adoption. It was clear he didnt want her. But Annie always came up with an excuse not to.

*She still needs to get breastfed.
She has to be atleast a year old.* In all honesty she wanted Max to become attached to Maxine.

Annie would smile whenever Maxine would smile and giggle. She didnt know why Max didnt want her.

"Hon, why dont you want Maxine?"
Annie asked while nervously playing with the hem of her shirt.

"She didnt come out a boy, come on Annie. We both wanted a boy! Dont tell me you became attached to that thing!" Max yelled at Annie.

Annie stood there in pure horro, Max has never raised his voice at her. Even when he was at his breaking point.

"SHE'S NOT A THING! SHE'S A PERSON TOO! How can you say that to your own daughter!!" Annie yelled back. Tears streaming down her face. But quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"Im sorry, I - I didnt mean to yell back..." Annie trailed off to a mere whisper.

Max came closer to her and embraced her into a hug.

"Im sorry to honey. I-it's just that we both wanted a boy..." Max replied while rubbing his thumb across her cheek to remove her tears.

To be continued

{A/N
Hey guys! Its Diana, AKA, Maxine! Im so sorry for the late update, but im so glad many of you are enjoying this!
Max is my creepypasta, I created her based on my personality. So I own Maxine. But I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE OTHER CREEPYPASTAS!
Also, if you guys are enjoying this so far it would mean a lot to me of youd tell you WattPad friends to read it! Love you all! *Muah*}