Has it always been you?

SlenderMan Pov*

I was talking to Toby and Jeff until Maxine walked in.

"Hi dad." She smiled at me. Her cheek dimple showing as she did. She walked towards me and extended her hand to shake mines. I rejected it. I stood up and gave her a hug.

"Thank you dad. You always know what I want" she giggles sarcastically. I rarely ever hug anyone. So whenever a special occasion happened, she received her hug.

"You already know why you three are here. I honestly am confused myself. But I haven't annoyed her on it like you two. So Maxine, care to tell us?" I simply said.

Maxine POV*

"... So Maxine, care to tell us?" My dad said.

"I never talked about what happened at guardian initiation. Mostly because I didn't feel the need to. I chose Toby because I knew there was more to him. I didn't want Jeff. Of course I care about Jeff. Just, his past I didn't like. When he picked me up I saw his past. His happy life. But since I was so absorbed into the flash back, I didn't realize Toby had taken me into his grasp. That's when I saw everything. Him killing his family. Having no mercy. What if I was next. Being so small. I became uncomfortable and I wanted to be with my dad."
I replied. I was never good at showing my emotions. After Jeff took it all in he threw his knife past my ear.

"I did everything for you! I would never hurt you, you know that Max!" Jeff replied. Steam coming from his head in pure anger.

"Never hurt me?! You threw your knife at me just now. I mean can you really blame me?! I did what I felt was right. Jeff all you've ever done was hurt me. You've yelled at me for stupid things, you were never there to comfort me. 'Oh I'm a killer, I can't comfort', oh yeah? How about when you there for Jane when dad slapped her for giving our location away to Zalgo?! You fucking gave her a hug. You did everything you said you couldnt. And toby, he's always been there. Hell, he even took me on my first kill for my 15th birthday when you were to 'busy'. Jeff, you were never there for me. So stop complaining about that day."

Everyone stood in pure shock. I never have outbursts like these. But I was upset.

I stormed out of my dad's office and went straight to my room. I fell on my bed and played my music.

Hero by Monsta X always calmed me down.

I started to decide on who I should kill for my first official birthday kill.

Jess Rogers came to mind. *sowwy of that's your name* I absolutely despise her. When I first heard about her all I wanted to do was kill her.

So you see, my mimic power is how I kill. I mimic their actions. I could kill her and make everyone think she wanted to end her own Llife. By leaving hints my victims don't see until I'm in their room. I couldn't help but laugh thinking about the notes I started to write in her handwriting. Just a quick glance at hers and I know how to go. I decided to go alone tonight. To irritated to put up with anyone's company.

Jess, bye bye love.