1 Year Old.

*Ticci Toby POV.*

Today was the one year anniversary of Maxine's birth. To be honest, I looked forward to nightfall.

When nightfall comes SlenderMan will set Maxine in front of all the proxies, including himself. And whom ever Maxine chooses, that proxy will be her guardian for life. I so desperately want her to chose me.

*No One's POV*

I did it... I actually did it. But yet... I feel free. The blood every where. The screams of mercy. The looked on her face... my mother's face. My brothers... my fathers. I feel so free.

-Police Sirens-

The Joker look-alike ran through his house looking for what ever he might need.

A white hoodie. Black jeans. A kitchen knife.

He dashed out of his house as fast as he could after taking everything that he needed.

He ran and ran until his legs gave up on him.

~time skip to 5 hours~

Where am I? And how long was I out for?

The young boy, no older than 15 thought when he awoken. He looked around his surroundings. A forest. A few miles from his old home... or in this case the crime scene.

He got up and continue to walk in the opposite direction of the crime scene for a few more hours until he came into view with a tree with a weird symbol carved into it. An "X" with a "O" surrounding it. He ignored it and continued walking until static filled his ears and he fell unconscious.

I've been waiting for you... Jeff.

{Part 2 will be uploaded soon}