Max...Honey.?

Even after their argument, Max still hasn't buged. Annie... she just gave up on trying to change his mind.

On the other hand, Max... he goes out drinking still, but doesn't came back till the next day. Drunk to the point where him standing up isn't an option.

One day...
Annie is just taking care of Maxine. Carrying her, making sure she's fed and puts her down for a while.

Max comes home furiously drunk. Yelling, throwing things. Oh but wait my dear...

"Where is she?!" Max yells while throwing gasoline everywhere.

Annie trembles at seeing Max like this. She's to afraid to speak.

Everything is covered in gas. Everything is on the floor broken.

He goes up the stairs towards Maxine's crib. She's so calm and beautiful. Her perfectly dark burgundy hair. Her small eyes. Her dimples are visible as she's sucking on her pacifier. Her chests falls up and down and she's sleeping.

"I'm sorry honey, I-I love you." Max whispers before kissing her forehead and thrashing gasoline everywhere.

He heads downstairs and drops a lighter.

"I love her more than anything, but she isn't safe. Annie... I'm sorry." Are his last words before everything is engulfed into flames.

To be continued

{FINALLY I UPDATED ._. SOWWY
-Max}