Hello Love.

Maxine POV

I scribbled my little notes without keeping track of what I was doing. I was soon interrupted by laughter of that little brat.

"Come on Andy, my parents won't be here until next month. We can have all the fun you want!" Her Hugh pitched voice squeaked.

Fun? Is she thinking what i think she's thinking?

I shake my head in disgust. I start. Finishing my notes and hide under her bed.

Seconds later I heard them come up stairs. I immediately shift my face to a cage. Hair to a pitch black. My eyes to a pale gray. I steady my breathing making sure they can't hear a single noise from me.

"I don't know jess, I should go home." The boy said with uncertainty in his voice.

"Awww come on! I seriously did not say yes to be your date for nothing. You should be excited that you even get to have me for a night." Jess replied with a hint of lust which was barf worthy.
"It's cold in here! I thought I closed the window before I left." She complains, her shrilly voice echoes through the room.

I hear them walking closer to the bed.

"Uh... jess what's that paper on your pillow?"

"Huh?"

She climbs on top of her bed and unfolds the note.

'Let anyone see this note and you'll never see daylight again. Now do as I say and you'll be safe... maybe. First, you must apologize to every girl you've called ugly, fat, nobodies. Second, donate half of your allowance, your $5,000 allowance, to charity. Lastly, bye bye love'

"Who the fuck snuck into my house and thinks it's ohkay to threaten me!?" She yelled. But clearly she's afraid. He voiced shaked with fear.
The boy is just clueless as she won't even let him see the note.

"Come on, jess let me see it!" He tried grabbing it but she kept refusing.

"No! I need to keep this as evidence!"

'I guess she wants to die' I sighed.

"Well I gotta go jess." The boy simply said and left her room.

"Ugh, seriously who wants to threaten the daughter of the city's chief? Are they crazy? Better yet, how did they even get in?" She kept rambling.

Her voice makes me want to kill myself.

She gets off her bed and proceeds to leave the room. I take this opportunity to leave her room. Not before I have my fun!

I cut my thumb a bit and let the blood run as I write a new note.

'This isn't a game jess, I will kill you. I know everything about you. I'll make it look like an accident, sweetheart. So do as I say.'

I smile to myself and open her window. I leap out into the darkness and hide behind a tree.

Moments pass before I hear a blood curling scream.

Told you this isn't a game.