why

I ran away as fast as I could, not knowing where I was going or where I would end up. Trees rushing past me as if I were in a car. I kept running and running with no intention to stop. My face changing back and forth to my CP form and human form. My cries becoming muffled one minute, loud the next. I have never feared my father. Not once. Even when his tendrils would shoot from his back and his mouth would rip open. I didn't flinch once. Maybe because I thought, he won't hurt you, you're his daughter. I was wrong.

Oh how today proved me wrong.

He was more than capable of hurting me. Maybe even killing me. Overreacting? No. Especially not when your father is THE SlenderMan.

My legs started to grow weak and I hate myself for not being able to go further. I pushed myself nonetheless, knowing the consequences.

Soon enough, I hit my breaking point. My legs collapsed and I fell face first. Thankfully, my CP form was currently showing so I didn't get dirt in my mouth.

I stayed in that position for what seemed like forever, when in reality was only 3 minutes. (We teens are so over dramatic, anyway back to the story lol)
I managed to lift myself and lean against a tree trunk. Gazing up at the sky seeing how the sun was peeking it way through the trees.

"Great. So much for trying to become a murderer. I mean seriously, it's in my blood. Isnt?"

I looked at my hands, realizing how scratched up they were.

I took a moment and breathed in and out slowly. Soon my cuts and scratches started to disappear. I don't know what power this is, father just showed it to me one day and whenever I've gotten hurt, I've used it. But never on huge cuts.

I took off my flowy shirt, I had a tank top under, and balled it up into a pillow and decided to take a nap.

Being this far in the woods means if someone were to see me, I could kill them and get away with it.

My eye lids began to get heavy and close slowly.

*time skip bc author here sucks at wasting time lol*

I slowly started to wake up. As my eyes fluttered open, I heard someone talk to me.

"Well looky here, isn't it old SlenderMans daughter?"

I immediately stood up and tried to punch them. To my surprise he caught my hand. Startled I retracted my hand and got my hatchet. I looked at him more closely. He had piercing blue eyes and ice gray hair. He seemed to be 6'7 and very well built. I studied him more and was about to ask who he was but he cut me off before I even began.

"That's not how to treat the man that saved you. Now is it, Max?"

I lowered my weapon as I stood there in shock... he...he knows who I am...and what do you mean... saved?

"Yes I know who you are Max. You think SlenderMan is your actual father? Sorry to hurt you darling but, he isn't. You're half human and half creepypasta. Human because your real parents are human. Creepypasta because your father is a sick man. Lots to take in at once isn't it? Sorry. I prefer to cut to the chase." The weird man said.

I stood there with tears falling down my face. Shaking my head in anger.

"No you're wrong. You know nothing about me. You don't know who my father is. You're wrong." I said in a sad tone. Although I am still mad at my father... it still doesn't give him the right to talk so ill about someone he doesn't know.

"Names Zac Wattzon. Ask your old man when you see him again. Well that's if you decide to. I know we just met, but I can Tell you everything he probably won't. And you're probably asking yourself. Why go with some weird man you just met? Well, here one thing that mught convince you."

"And what's that?"

"I can help you kill Jess and control your powers better. You'll become better than your father."

I stood there. Taking in everything he said.

"So. What do you say, Max?" He took out his hand.

"I---"

___________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.
Super sorry for the late asf update and for the cliffhanger😅