1 Year Old pt. 2

*SlenderMan POV*

I picked up the young boy with my tendrils not trying to wake him.

Jeffrey Woods is his name. I've kept my 'eyes' on him for a while. Waiting for his sanity to snap.

Slowly the mansion came to view. I see the other Creepypasta's getting the decorations for my daughter's first birthday ready.

Enghh.... w-w-where am I?

Jeffrey had finally woken but only Toby knows of him...

I lift Jeffery to my face and make him pass out, but this time he screamed in pure shock.

Great... hopefully no one heard his girlish scream.

-Time Skip to the beginning of Maxine's Birthday party-

*Still SlenderMan Pov*

I decided to tell Jeffrey why he's here so when he wakes up he won't go killing anyone... especially my little girl.

Half an hour passes by and Jeffrey wakes up... not so calm.

"WTF WAS THAT THING?!" *turns head to see SlenderMan* "OH GAWD MAN... what happened to your face? O.O" Jeff yelled when he woke up.

Long story short, your sanity broke, I brought you here, you're a creepypasta now, and this is your new home. Any questions? I also know you killed your family.

"Uh... yeah. Why? Why am I here?  Wouldn't you have turned me in to the cops or something?" Jeff answered slowly getting up from the bed he was currently on.

There's others like you. Their sanity broke and they kill. Yours broke and you killed your family. You are safe here. But there's something important going on today... I have a daughter. Her name is Maxine. And today is her one year birth anniversary. I will introduce you to everyone else. But if you feel the urge to kill anyone you will notify me. If I see you try to attempt and kill my daughter, I will rip apart your limbs one by one. Understood?

"Understood uh- SlenderMan, call me SlenderMan- I'll call you Slendy for short."

SlenderMan just face palmed at Jeffreys words.

This is going to be a long day.