@𝙺𝚈𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙾𝚁

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

QUESTION 1. What is your name (or nickname/pen-name if preferred)?
—My names Kyndall, but I go by KYN.

QUESTION 2. What started you on the path to writing?
—Some family issues I was going through a few years back. I wanted a outlet; something I can do to take my mind off the problems, and I can definitely say writing has done that for me.

QUESTION 3. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer, and specifically in the genre of urban fiction?
—I feel old since I can't really when I wanted to be writer lol, but I'll say around fifth grade. I read an urban book back in middle school and I loved it so it stuck with me.

QUESTION 4. When did you write your first book and how old were you?
—In 2016, and I was seventeen.

QUESTION 5. Who are some of your favorite authors on and off Wattpad?
On Wattpad; DLittleWriter HGHMNTC HoeGoPlay NeneNoLeakes GenHope I live for their updates.

QUESTION 6. How long have you been writing?
—Since I was about ten or eleven years old.

QUESTION 7. How do you think you've evolved creatively?
—With creativity, I feel I've evolved a lot more than the very first book I written on here called "Compton", which is unpublished since I was just throwing together whatever sounded good at the time, but now my characters and plots are more planned out and they're more relatable to others.

QUESTION 8. Why did you choose to write in your particular field or genre? If you write more than one, how do you balance them?
—I love urban fiction because it tells story of REAL life problems; relatable problems. The particular genre shows that the world isn't perfect and there are people out there that could be dealing with a similar situation that urban authors write about.

QUESTION 9. What are the upsides and downsides to being an author?
—Whew, the downsides would definitely have to be the writer's block. It sucks and it's very discouraging. You start to feel like the book isn't worth writing anymore. Now, the upsides would be the fans and seeing how other people all over the country relates to your characters.

QUESTION 10. What do you love most about the writing process?
—I'd have to say when I publish a chapter or new book. I love the feedback and it gives me that push to keep writing.

QUESTION 11. Why do you write? What keeps you motivated during creative slumps?
—Writing is an escape from my reality. Sometimes I can be going through so much and I write to live through my characters lives. Music definitely motivates me during the creative slumps too. I play music as I write and I everything gets to flowing correctly.

QUESTION 12. Do you outline books ahead of time or are you more of a by-the-seat-of-your-pants writer?
—The outlining I do is for my characters, and the first few chapters. But I don't outline the entire book. I free-write more than anything.

QUESTION 13. How many books have you written?
—Including the ones I've unpublished, I'd say roughly around thirty books.

QUESTION 14. Out of all the books you've written, do you have a favorite?
—Honestly, I love every book I've written all for different reasons. However, I would have to say my Truth series is my favorite because it's the first series I've ever successfully written and a lot of people, including myself, are emotionally connected to the characters.

QUESTION 15. If someone is brand new to your work, what book do you think they should start with?
—New readers always gravitate more to the Truth series, so I say it's where to start.

QUESTION 16. What do your fans mean to you?
—Chile, they mean EVERYTHING to me. I see them more as family than fans though because they give me their honest feedback every update and motivate me to keep writing. Honestly, if it wasn't for them, my books wouldn't be recognized as much as they are. So, shout out to my KYNFAM.

QUESTION 17. What advice would you give to aspiring authors?
—Write and tell your story how you want to. Don't allow the negativity to pull you away from craft. Whatever genre you want to write about rather it's urban fiction, romance, mystery/thriller, or anything else, go for it. You can do it and your recognition will come in due time.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Thank you so much for accepting to do this interview KYNDIOR please take the time to check out her works; nice ass writing.