You do his makeup

You were extremly bored one day so you texted Michael. 'Hey you doin anything right now???' you sent the text and waited. 'No why??? :)' He replied 1 minute later. 'You should come over im bored....and lonely my dog dosent even want to hang with me :(' You texted him back. 'Awwww poor (Y/N) sure ill come over..see you in 5 :)' He texted. You replied okay and cleaned up a bit. You realized you were still in your sweats. You decided to change. You ran to your room and grabbed some red skinny jeans, a your shirt that said idiot. You were putting socks on when you heard a knock on your door. "It's open!!" you yelled. You ran down the stairs and saw Michael standing there. "Wasss uppp!!" you said giving him a hug and a quick kiss. "Hey babe" he said. "Soo what do you want to do?" you asked walking to your living room. "I don't know what do you want to do?" he asked following you. "Ummm OOO YOU SHOULD LET ME DO YOUR MAKEUP!!" you yelled. "What noooo" he said. "Pleeeaaassseeeeee??" you beged. "No." he said. "PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE" you almost screamed. "Fine!!" he said giving in. You smiled widely and ran to get your makeup bag. You returned and sat next to him. "I can't believe I'm letting you do this." he said. "Yeah I know now close your eyes." you said and applied a dark black eyeshadow. "Okay now open your eyes and look up" you said grabbing your eye liner. "Owww it hurts!" he said flinching away. "Do girls actually do this?" he asked looking at the eye liner stick. "Yes how do you think I get my eyes so dark? Now look up" you said as he did what he was told. "Okay now puker up" you said. You took out your black lipstick and put it all over his lips. Then you put a HOT pink blush that your mom bought you but you barley use it. "Okay now last mascara. " you said as you put the black stuff on his eyelashes. "Okay I'm done" you said. As you looked at him you burst out laughing and fell off your couch. "Y-YO-YOU LOOK LIKE A-A DRAG QUEEN!!" you said trying to contain your laughter. "Oh my god" he said looking at himself. You snapped a quick photo and said #NewlookforMikey and posted it on twitter. "What did you do to me!!" he yelled. "I simply made you a girl...kinda?" you said still laughing. "You're gonna pay for this" he said.