He finds your special talent

You are a professional hola hooper but you never told Michael. One day you were bored so you decided to practice. You got the two hula hoopes you have and went to your back yard. You turned on some music and started doin ya thang.

Michaels P.O.V

The boys and I decided to go to (Y/N)'s house today. As I knocked on her door her mom answered. "Oh hi boys (Y/N) is in the back yard" she said letting us in. "Okay thanks Mrs. (Y/L/N)" I said as she smiled at us and we walked to her big back yard. Thats when I saw her. But she was hula hooping. LIKE REALLY GOOD. All our jaws dropped as we saw her doing all kinds of cool tricks. I guess she didn't see us cuz she was turned the other way. We all stood there and just watched. Wait wait wait....she never told me she could do this!! "Dude has she ever told you she could do this?" Ashton asked me. "No but she is AMAZING!" I said. I guess she heard me cuz she dropped her hula hoopes and turned to us.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I heard talking so I stopped doin my thang and quickly turned around. Oh sugar hunny ice tea they saw me!!! You quickly shut off your music. "Uhh hey guys." you said awkwardly. "Okay that was...AWESOME!!" Calum said coming over to me. "You were all like *tries to hula hoop*) you laughed at him as Michael came over to you. "How come you never told me you could do this?" he asked. "Welllll I-....um I....actually don't have a reason I guess it just never came up" you said shrugging. "Dude you gotta teach me to do that" Luke said picking up your other hula hoop. "Wow and I thought drumming was cool." Ashton said. "You guys realllly want to learn?" you asked getting extra hula hoopes. "YES!!" they all saifd excitedly. After litteraly an hour of trying to get them  to even do the basic hula hoop around the waist you gave up. "Oh my gosh just move your hips like this" you said demonstrating it yet again. "Its toooo hard!!!" Mihael whined. "Ugh I coud seriously teach a monkey to do this!!" you yelled in frustration. "Well I guess were just not cut out for this" Calum said dropping his hula hoop. "Yeah ya think." you said while laughing. "Shut up" they all said.

(Okay so like a litteraly have no idea where this came from it just like popped into my head and I was like eh why not? so hope ya like it :P)