Vampire

You were walking home after locking up at starbucks. It was dark and cold. You didn't like walking home in the dark. You never know what could happen. You heard foot steps behind you. You quickened your pace as the footsteps got faster too. "H-hello?" you asked quietly. Thats when you were pushed up against a wall. "So what's a pretty girl like you doing walking home alome in the dark?" he asked. "You never know what could happen" he said. He tried to kiss you. You tried to push him off. He unbuckled his belt. You tried to scream as he put his hand on your mouth. All of a sudden the man was pulled off of you. You took this opportunity to run. "So we don't get a thank you?" a boy said jumping in front of you. You tried to run the other way but there was another boy behind you and on the sides. "Please just leave me alone!" you said trying to find a way out. "We aren't going to hurt you" the one with Purple hair said. "Then why won't you let me go?" you asked. "Well we thought maby you wanted someone to walk you home" The one with dark black hair said. "Uhh I-i guess" you said. As you started to walk they followed. " Thank you for uhh saving me" you said. "But I do have a question" you said. "And what would that be?" he asked. "Well first whats your name and second how did all your friends just appear there?" you asked. "Okay well my name is Michael and.....well if I told you I'd have to show you" he said. You were kinda confused. "What do you mean?" you asked. "Well...." he said as to pointing teeth emerged from his mouth. "You-you" "Yeah" he said. You quickly ran into your house and locked the door. 'What the fuck' you thought to yourself. You looked at the window and they were all gone. You hung your coat up and went to your room. You shut your door and began to take off your clothes. "You should really shut your window when you change never know who could be watching" you heard someone say. You dropped your shirt and turned around. "What are you doing in my house!" you yelled. "Why did you run off?" he asked coming towards you as you backed up. "Your a freakin vampire which I thought only existed in Twilight." you said getting scared as he backed you up the wall. "Well they don't only exist in Twilight and it's not like we murder people....well never mind" he said. "Well are you gonna kill me?" you asked. "Babe if I was gonna kill you I would have done it by now" he said. "uhh so I'm gonna change..uh if you want to stay you can" you said going to the bathroom. You put on some basketball shorts and a band T. You walked back out to see him on your bed. "So I guess you stayed" you said stiing next to him. "Yeah.. uhh I know this is kinda weird but do you want to go out some time?" he asked. "Sure but to you sparkle In the sun?" you asked. He laughed. "No the sun dosent do anything but it just kinda annoys me" he said scooting closer to me. "Do you have any powers?" I asked. "No" he said looking at me?" "Well I won the heart of a beautiful girl" he said and winked. "Yeah I guess" you said as he scooted even closer. Now your faces were almost touching. "umm sooo" you started to say as you looked at his lips. "Soo" he said. As he leaned you stopped him. "What is it?" he asked. "I uhh never kissed a boy before" you said. "Relax just let the vampire take full control" he said pressing his lips to yours. He was slow at first but then got rougher. You both pulled away. 'Who new I would fall inlove with a HOT ass vampire' you thought to yourself. "Well I guess I will take that as a complement" he said. You realised you had said that out loud. Your eyes went wide and your face went red. "Its okay I never knew that I would fall in love with a HOT ass human."