He makes you feel insecure (L.H.)

You were watching a movie with the boys on the tour bus since you had a long ways to drive. You were sitting on Lukes lap with Calum next to you and Michael and Ash on the other couch. "I'll be back I really have to pee" you said to the boys. "Good to no" Michael said wigh a strange look on his face. you flipped him off. "Oh My gosh you guys I swear she almost broke my legs!" You heard Luke say as you were walking back. "What are you talking about? She's so skinny." Ahston said to Luke. "Well not on my lap she weighs like a ton" he said. "I think shes gained since we left for tour." he said to the boys. "So I'm just not understanding why you told your frineds instead of me and ya could of just told me to get off." you said walking into where Liz was. Luke sat there with his mouth open in shock. "Nice mate you just made your girlfriend hate you" Michael said to him. "Shut up Michael." you heard them talking.

"Hey Liz" I said and sat next to her. "Hi sweetie whays wrong?" she asked looking at me. "Nothin just feelin insecure from your son." You kinda mumbled from your son but I guess she heard. "What did he say" she said getting angry. "No really its fine I-"LUKAS ROBERT HEMMINGS GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE" she yelled. "Mom look-"What did you tell her?" she asked cutting him off. Yeah it's basically tadle telling but hey he deserved it. "Look I didn't mean for it to come out that way (Y/N)-" Luke it's fine but next time tell me don't go to your friends or kick my lazy ass off your legs if ya have to just don't lie" I said looking up at him. "Luke I will not let you play Fifa for a month if you do that again" Liz said then walked off. "Soo can I get a kiss?" he asked sitting next to you. "I dont know can you?" you asked making him pout. "Pleaassseee???" he begged you quickly pecked his lips then ran from him. "Hey thats not fair!!" he yelled and ran after you.

(cheesy and short I know but I like it :p)