He doesn't feel the same part: 2

It's been about 3 hours since you got home. Your phone was dead so you didn't know if the boys had called you or not. "I need some air." you said. You got on your skateboard and skated to a park near your house. You also had your guitar on your back. When you got there, there were a couple people there. You sat on a bench and took out your guitar. You started to carelessly play to any song that came to mind. "(Y/N) I knew you would be here" you heard Michael say. "How did you know?" "Well this is where we always find you when you have a problem or somethin." he said. "Look (Y/N) I kn-"Dude if you came here to tell me you dont feel the same I know okay you don't have to say you're sorry" you said. "Okay first of all will you shut up and let me talk?" he said laughing. "Okay look I never said I didnt like you....." he stopped and stared at you. "What?" you asked. He moved your guitar and placed his lips on yours. "Uh-"I thought you might of not been paying attention" he said. "I do like you alot....Will you be mine?" he asked. "Nooo shit" you said while kissing him again. "So what were you playing? " he asked. "Nothin really just anything that came to mind" you said. "Really...so can you play Yellow by coldplay?" he asked. "Yess" you said picking up your guitar. You two sat there for the night playing diffrent songs and singing to eachother.

(Part 2 is thort I know, I know calm down :p)