Tour with Michael

You were on tour with your boyfriend Michael and the boys. Sometimes it was nice. But other times you wanted to strangle all of them. You were curently a little mad at Michael for telling the boys that you still have your stuffed bear from when you were 6 so you were giving him the silent treatment. You were tweeting fans back when you felt someone lift up your legs and sit then but your legs on top of them. "Are you still mad?" Michael asked in his low Australian accent. You didnt answer. "Yeah your still mad." he said. "oh come on(Y/N) not the silent treatment you know I said I was sorry" he said. You looked at him with an 'I dont care' look. You got up and made your way to the mini fridge that was on the tour bus. Michael following right behind you. "Pleeeaaassseeeeee talk to me!!" he whined. You grabed the big bag of gummy bears and went back to your spot on the couch. "Oh now your going to torture me with food?" he asked. He then pulled you on his lap. You tried looking out the window to avoid eyecontact. He put his finger under your chin and made you look at him. "Im sorry okay I know I'm a dick but please talk to me." he said. You grabbed a gummy bear and threw it at him hitting him on the forehead. "Sooo does this mean your not mad?" He asked kissing your cheek. "No I'm not mad but do it again and I will burn Daniel!" you said while chewing on some gummy bears. "Noooooo not Daniel!" "oh yes Daniel!!" you said and kissed him. "Your just lucky I love you" he said. "Oh and who said I loved you?" he then looked at you confused. "I'm kidding I love you too"