First kiss

You were super nervous for your date with Michael. He was taking you to the aquarium. You love sea creatures so why not. You wore a pair of ripped skinny jeans (Get it ripped skinny jeans :p) a walking dead shirt, eye liner and mascara and your black converse. You like to be casual. You heard a knock on your door. You weren't quite ready so you yelled come in. "(Y/N) where are you?" you heard Michael yell. "In my room" you said. You saw him come to your door way. "Sorry just let me finish straightening my hair." you said straightening it. "Why do you put all this makeup on and fix your hair I mean you dont need it your beautiful just the way you are." he said. You blushed and said thank you. "Well I have acne and-"Every one has acne ya know no one is perfect (Y/N)" he said as you shut off your straightener. "I know but-"Dont even say you look bad without makeup cuz you don't" he said. "Whatever can we just go?" you said smiling. "Sure" he said.

The car ride was a little quiet. But you finally got to the aquarium. "You got put your money and payed for you and Michael. "Hey why did you do that I could have payed for us." he said. "Yeah but ya know how it's usually the guy who payes well I wanted to change it up a bit" you said walking inside. "You're weird" he said. You were looking at the fish when you felt fingers being entwined with yours. You looked to see Michael staring at you. You two held hands as you walked around. When you got to the sharks. You pulled Michael to the glass. "Damn this is scary" you said as they swam right up to the glass. "Yeah" he said coming next to you. "umm (Y/N)?"  "Yes" you said turning to him. He slammed his lips into mine. After a few minutes we pulled apart and smiled at eachother. That was the most perfect first kiss.