You're their hair stylest and Michael likes you

You were a little nervous for your first day as 5 seconds of summers hair dresser. But you brushed your nerves away. All four guys came in and sat in the chairs. You  started off with Calum. "First day?" he asked as you put his hair in a small quiff. "Yeah" you said as you sprayed it. You then moved on to Ashton. "You're pretty good" he said looking at his hair. "Thanks...my brother used to always want a quiff so he asked me to do it" I said fluffing Ashtons curly hair. "Well thats good cuz you can give me the best quiff" Luke said spinning in his chair. "Well Mr. Clifford you seem to be very quiet back there" Luke said looking at Michael. "I'm just simply not talking" He said glaring at Luke. "Oh my gosh Luke stay still or I'm going to rip out your tongue and feed it to my dog!!" I said trying to make him stay still. "Okay jee sorry" he said staying still. When I was done it was time for Michael. "Okay clifford what color today?" I asked putting all the colors I had on the counter. "This one" he said pointing at a light purple. "Purple it is." I began to put the dye in his hair. When I was done we waited and then I washed it out and blow dried it. "This looks great (Y/N) thanks" he said admiring his new hair. "You're welcome" I then began to put all myhair products away.

Michaels P.O.V

I watched as she put all of her things away. Gosh she was really pretty. "Awwww does Mikey wikey have a cwushy wushy on (Y/N)?" Luke wispered to me. "So what if I do?" I said crossing my arms. "I KNEW IT!!" he yelled. "Knew what?" (Y/N) asked. "that michael-" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. She then gave us a confused look. I quickly pulled my hand away from Lukes mouth. "Ewww you licked my hand!" I said wiping my hand on my shirt. "Yeah and it wasn't very good either" he said. "Any way MICHAEL LIKES YOU!!" he yelled. My face went red. She just smiled at us. "Is this true Michael?" she said spinning in her chair. "Yes" I said quietly. "Good cuz I like you too." she said walking over to me. "So can I have your number?" she asked. "Can you be my heart break girl?" I asked and gave her a wink. "Of course" she said as she handed me her phone and I handed her mine. When she was done I noticed her contact said 'Heart break girl ♥' I laughed at her contact as she laughed too. Oh what a day.