You're scared of him

You walked down the hall of hell (A.K.A High school) listening to random peoples conversations. Some were "Oh god there goes the loser" or wow she's such a freak." And yes they were talking about you. You stopped at your locker to put your things away. You glanced to the side to see the schools freak/bad boy Michael Clifford. He was standing with his friends laughing. He saw you looking and stopped laughing. You quickly slammed your locker and rushed out of school as the final bell rang. You quickly got outside and a sigh of releif escaped your lips. As you started to walk you felt a hand on your wrist. The person spun you around and pinned you against the wall. "Hey beautiful I saw you looking at me in the hall" Michael said. "Y-yeah" was all you managed to say. "So why were you looking at me? couldn't stand my good looks?" he asked. You were sooooo scared of what he would do to you. You did admit though he was very atractive. "Uhh-uh" "shhhhh I'm not gonna hurt you babe" he said. he let go of your wrist and put both of his arms on each side of you. "Umm I uhh have to go my parents are waiting" I said to him. "Okay see you tomorrow beautiful." he said and winked. You made your way home. "Hi honey how was school?" your mom asked. "Fine" you said still shocked of what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school day was going by very slow. Although Michael kept staring at you every chance he got. When you were in the hall you would always feel eyes on you. The bell finally rang as you made your way through the crowded hall. Today was Friday so you figured you would go to the park and get this weeks homework done. As you started to walk you heard foot steps behind you. You looked to see who it was. It was Michael and his jerky friends. He was atractive but he was still a jerk and a player. He has even made fun of you a couple times. You were wondering why all of a sudden he would just talk to you. You started to speed walk as they followed you. "Okay why are you following me?" I asked turning to him. "Because its fun making you scared" Luke (one of his jerk friends) said. "Why can't you just leave me alone I never did anything to you!" you yelled at them. "Come on we just want to hang out and stuff" Michael said. "Whatever" you said as you ran from them. You quickly made your way to the swings. what did he mean by stuff. You thought to yourself. Thats when someone tapped your shoulder. "Do you want me to do your homework or something?" you asked Michael. "No...Luke didn't mean that in fact I just wanted to ask you out on a date" he said you were shocked. "Umm uhh I dont know-" "Oh come on (Y/N) I know you like me." "Fine when?" you asked him. "Now" he said sitting next to you. He shooed the other boys away. "So this is a date?" you asked. "Yeah" he said. "Okay you made fun of me never talked to me and now your asking me on a date?" you asked confused. "(Y/N) I only did those things because I have liked you for soooo long but I was to stupid to tell you." he said. "Can I make up for those times?" he asked patting his lap. You assumed he wanted you to sit on his lap. "Uhh no I will break your legs" you said. "Get your ass on my lap." he said smiling. You slowly made your way to him as he pulled you down. "Well this is a fabulous date."

(I honestly had nooo idea where I was going with this :p)