A night on the beach with Mikey ♥

( Quick note this was inspired by ClifordsBabeNora :) Thanks for the idea)

Your P.O.V

You were sitting at home when you got a text from Michael.
'Hey babe I was thinking we could go somewhere later?' you looked at your phone and smiled. You then texted him back saying 'That sounds great! But where?' You sent it and almost immediately got a reply. 'Thats for me to know and you to find out ;) I'll pick you up at six oh and wear a swim suit love you ♥' you felt your heart melt. 'Okay see you at six love you too xoxo♥' You then put your phone down and started to get ready. You went to your room and picked out a white and plack checkered pikini with some legings and a band tee and flats to go over it. You put on some water proof mascara and straightened your hair. You looked at your phone and it was 5:56. Thats when you heard a knock on your door. "Hey Mikey" you said as he hugged you and gave you a kiss. "You look beautiful as always" he said and you blushed. "Thanks and your looking rather dashing.....now lets go!!" you yelled as you dragged him to his car. The car ride there was silent. When you got there you noticed you were at the beach. The sun was just setting behind the sea as you got out of the car. "Oh my gosh Michael it's beautiful!" you said. He entwined his fingers with yours as he led you down to the water. You took off your clothes and shoes as Michael did too. "So you like night swimming too?" You asked as you both got in the water. "Yes" he said as he pulled you under water with him. You both waved to eachother. He then grabbed your waist and kissed you under water. After splashing around and seeing who could hold their breath the longest it was almost dark. You both got out and realized you both forgot towls. "Well it lookes like we will just air dry" he said. "guess so" you said sitting with him on the sand. It was now dark and the stars were out. "I think we are dry enough to put our clothes on now" you said laughed. "Oh yeah right" he said as you both got your clothes on. He sat down and pulled you down with him. "Thanks for bringing me here on such a beautiful night" you said in a strange voice. "Why your welcome my love" he said in an even stranger voice. You both started laughing. "Oooo there's the big dipper" you said as you pointed fo the sky. "I wish I was a star" you said leaning back into his chest. "You are in my world you the brightest beautiful star I have ever seen." he said while kissing your cheek. "Wow that is literally the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me" he said while looking him in the eyes. "You're the sweetest thing that ever happened to me" he said with a wink. "Well look at you Mr. romantic" you said playfully. You two sat in silence and stared at the stars and listened to the small waves crash on the shore. This was the best night of your life and a night to remember forever♥.