Guitar battle

You were bored at home so you called your boyfriend Michael and your best friend Midna and her boyfriend Luke to come over. You were cleaning up when you heard the doorbell ring. "It's open!" you yelled. Then you heard the door open and people walk in. "Hey guys" I said coming from my room. "Hey (Y/N)" Michael said and gave me a hug along with the rest. "So (Y/N) what do you want to do?" Midna asked. "Well I was thinking we could watch a scary movie" I said "Ehh how about we-" No shut up Luke we are watching a movie" I said dragging them into the living room. About half way into the movie luke and Midna were kissing every 5 seconds. "okay well since 2 of the people in this room are having there own make out setion I'm gonna turn this off." I said and turned the tv off. We sat there in silence for a good 5 min. I decided to grab my guitar. I sat back down and started to strum to a random song. "You're pretty good" Michael said. "Yeah I guess" I said looking at my blue guitar. "But not as good as me" he said and got one of my other guitars. "is that a challenge Mr. Clifford?" I asked and raised my eyebrow "I guess it is" he said. We asked Luke and Midna to be judges as we battled. Michael played 'year 3000' by busted and I played 'whisky lullaby'. Soon after about an hour of playing they both said it was a tie. "wow ya know we could be guitar buddies and do a duet some day" Michael said as he put my guitars away. "Yeah maybe"

(Sorry it's short :p)