How you meet

You were at your favorite store hot topic buying new lip rings when ou saw your favorite band 5sos on a t-shirt. You quickly picked it up and the lip rings and payed. 5sos has been yur favorite band scence you first heard Lukes cover of mike posner. But your favorite was Michael. That beautiful purple hair (like yours) and that amazing eyebrow piercing. What sucks is that they never come to your town so you never get to see then in concert(like me). You decided to change into the shirt in one of the bathroom stalls. You walked out and admired the shirt. You started walking when you saw a huge group of girls screaming bt the entrance doors. You wanted to see what they were screaming about but couldn't see over the croud.

"Michael come on!" you heard someone scream. Wait that couldn't be..could it? OMG its them!!! okay this is sooo awesome. You decided to be cool and keep walking. I mean you were just another fan rite? All you would get was a picture or autograph. You saw them walk in a diffrent direction as the girls were cleared by security. That when you felt your stomach rumble. You decided to get somethkng to eat reall quick. "Ill have a pretzel with cheese please" you asked the girl (get it cheese please? no ok). "That will be 5 dollars" she said with a country accent. "Thank you" I said as she gave me my food. I sat on one of the tall chairs. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned I choked on my pop. It was MICHAEL ASH CALUM AND LUKE!! "Umm hi" you said now being able to breath. "Hi..uh we were wondering if you were a fan cuz of your shirt?" Michael asked you. "Uh yeah a big fan too" you said to him. "So why weren't you in the screaming mob of girls?" Luke asked. "Well I just thought ya know im just another fan im only gonna get an autograph or somethin and you guys are probably busy" I said to them. "We always have time for fans. Especially purple haired fans." Michael said pointing to my hair witch made me smile. "But Michael has something to aske you" Calum said nudging Michael. "ohh right umm I was wondering if I could get your number?" he asked. "Uhh yeah sure" you said. You felt around in your pocket for your phone but didnt feel anything. "Oh shit ill be right back" you said as you realized you left it in the bathroom. You ran as they followed you. You quickly went up to the counter and the boy asked if the phone with the 5sos case was yours. "yes" you said as he handed it to you. "okay sorry bout that" you said as you gave him your number. "Do you wanna walk around with us for a bit?" Ashton asked. "Uhh yeah" you said and walked out with them.