Michael Clifford imagines

You have been friends with Luke Hemming for about 7 years. One day he introduced you to his friends. Since then you all have been great friends, but you were starting to have some serious feelings for Michael. You didn't want to tell him because you thought it would ruin your friendship, so you hid your feelings from him.

(y/n) P.O.V

I stood there and watched Micheal play his guitar. He was so perfect!! I soon realized that I was literally drooling. " You do realize your drooling right?" said Luke " Shut up" I said sternly. " Why dont you just tell him how you feel?" " I cant it will totally ruin our friendship." " No it wont I'm sure he likes you too and if he doesn't you guys can still be good friends" " You just dont get it it's not that easy" " Well just think about it" Then he left, but what if he does like me, or what if I tell him and he never talks to me again? So many thoughts were in my mind right now. They were interrupted by Michael. " Hey" he said. " Hi" I said a little nervously. " Are you ok (y/n)?" " Yeah I'm fine" I said with a fake smile. I really wanted to tell him how I felt but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. " Okay well we are gonna go swimming want to come?" he asked "sure". We quickly drove to there house so I could get some shorts and a shirt(I dont like bikinis if you do just pretend it said bikini) then ran to the car. " where's your swim suit?" asked Ash. " I rather prefer shorts and a shirt" I said."Oh okay." Once we got to the pool I took of my shoes and stuck my feet in the water. I started thinking of if I should tell him my fellings or not. im just scared of what will happen. I could here the boys jumping in the pool. My eyes landed on Michael as he did a flip into the pool. He looked at me but I quickly turned away. He started to make his way over to me. " Come on get in weirdo!" " Im good right here" I said trying to make it sound like I was happy. "Okay whats wrong you have been down all day" "I can't tell you." " Come on I'm like your best friend you can tell me anything. "I can't im sorry." I then got up put my clothes on and left.

Michael's P.O.V

"Whats wrong with (y/n)?" I asked Luke. "Well I think you need to talk to her" "Ok?"I dont know what's wrong with (y/n). I guess I better go see if she's ok and whats wrong. I hopped out of the pool and put my shirt and shoes on. I saw her sitting on the front step of my house."Hey" I said softly. "Hi" she said with a half smile. She looks beautiful right now. I never told her how I felt though.

(y/n) P.O.V

"What's wrong" he asked. I really don't want to tell him. "Just really tired of school and family problems" I lied. I know I should tell him but i just can't."Oh.. I'm sorry" He then gave me a giant hug. That really cheered me up."Im so glad yur my best friend I dont know what I would do without you." Well your life would be boring." he said with a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) P.O.V.

Today we are all going bowling. I think I might confess my feelings for Michael today. I got up and showered, dressed, and straightened my hair. Ash walked into my room(we all live together because of family problems)

"Hey" he said. " Hey" " So are you ready to confess your love for Michael today?" "Actually yes I'm gonna do it and whatever happens..happens" "Well good luck." We are all getting in the car now. Of course there is no where to sit so they make me sit on Michaels lap."Well....this is going to be a fun car ride" said Calum. "Shut up!" I said sternly. Finally we were there. That was the most awkward car ride ever! But at the same time amazing. We got in and payed, got our shoes and started bowling. "Bet I can beat you" said Michael. "Oh you are so on" I yelled. I bowled first and got a strike. I looked at Michael with a smile. He smiled back. Then got up for his turn. He missed 3 pins. "Ha ha you missed 3!" I teased him. "shut up" he said playfully. he actually ended up winning. "I told you I would beat you!" " ok, ok I lose." "Hey guys we are going to the house and go for a swim." said Luke "But its 9:00" "Night swimming" he said happily. We got to the house and started swimming. I asked Michael if I could talk to him alone. "So what's up?" he asked "Ok well yesterday when you asked me what was wrong I kinda lied...I'm sorry but the real reason is...is....." you got cut you off with a kiss. "I like you too" your smile was huge by now. "I was gonna tell you how I felt today too" he said. "Well it was easier than I thought" I said. "We went back to the pool to tell the rest of the guys. " WELL FINALLY!!!!" Luke screamed.